• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Glendale CC smashers

Knivez

Smash Ace
wow i went there for last 2 years of summer school.

never thought there be any smashers.

did u go to a local high school like crescenta valley, or la canada,etc.

Knivez

Smash Ace
ah i see, yea i went to CV, our schools play each other in basketball games, etc.

but as far as i can tell CVHS alumni (me), are better than Hoover alumni haha. I'm the only one though... CV sucks.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
wtf, people play smash in glendale?

im in burbank, a city over, you've probably hear of it (sarcasm)

anyway, i'm usually able to smash mondays, weds, and weekends. so just PM me, or post back, and i'll be willing to play =}

Knivez

Smash Ace
well my main is fox, i've played long enough to be part of socal's top 20 power rankings and being from cv, that makes CV better than hoover. JOHNS( that wasnt one...)

i live close to glendale when im not away for college at UCR.

either way we dont really gotta play, but i suggest hitting up my "apprentices" lol, fugito and joey from la canada.
Im sure they'll be happy to play if u make the drive and they're good enough to see where you're at ^_^.

Yarblickas

Smash Rookie
yeah i main fox too. im probably not as good as you guys but we should still play sometime

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
But hes the MasterMatt! I would be scared if he wanted to destroy me >_<

cyclone248i

Smash Journeyman
HAZE, we gotta start ssmashin again............we've been traaining too long without a chance to test our improvemeent on you. This friday yea?......I can also bring the cubes for Connor's party

I'll be goin to GCC in another year too

Knivez

Smash Ace
I will give my fellow glendorians training if u take some courses for me during summer school. (OMG IS HE JOKIN!??! LOL!!!!) yes i am.

btw gcc smashers suuuuuuuuuuuck, they need to get their stuff together like when harry met sally.

excellent movie.
excellent.

FreakN Yosh

Smash Cadet
dood, boy, you're too good :]
thanks man! but im months away from being back in decent smash shape hehe gotta work on them reflexes and hand to eye coordination =P i felt like i had a 2 second lag and i couldnt control my jumps =(

i just realized my bro got hired to manage at gamestop though, so imma bust a mini shopping spree n get me a cube and plenty controllers to break in

oh yeah, i remember u mentioned hosting a tourney? nice, ill definately try to make it, ill just needa know in advance so i can make sure i have that day off! **** its hard being an old a$$ and a smashead! lol

peace.

FreakN Yosh

Smash Cadet
whats crackin, im sure i could... i work at 3 manana but im free before and also after 8. ill PM u 2nite after i get back from work. take it ez

by the way peoples, i got me a wiiiiiiiiii! =) had to drive to pico rivera but i didnt hit traffic so it was kool.

Top Bottom