• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**** girl, your UpB looking good...

Dagingabreadman

Smash Apprentice
Has anyone else noticed that samus's (not zamus's) up is looking both better for recovering and stronger for battle?

gamer8

Smash Lord
Samus was my best character in melee, almost beat all star on hard mode with her! ALMOST!!!!!!!

KingBulbinX

Smash Apprentice
Lmao you'd be surprised how many freaks there are that make hentai. I could probably find 4 out of every 6 pages filled with hentai by just typing in samus screw attack lmao :S

Your right, I looked up "Zamus" on google pics and saw a naked Zamus pic ,and Princess Peach making out with Princess Daisy pic?

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Your right, I looked up "Zamus" on google pics and saw a naked Zamus pic ,and Princess Peach making out with Princess Daisy pic?
Easy peasy. You could probably find a whole lot by adding "nude" to that. People that make that **** make me laugh.

GotACoolName

Smash Journeyman
Yeah samus is looking a lot better than in melee, can't wait to fight with her.:chuckle:
Because one of her moves has improved? What about all her other specials getting the nerf bomb?

Lmao you'd be surprised how many freaks there are that make hentai. I could probably find 4 out of every 6 pages filled with hentai by just typing in samus screw attack lmao :S
Easy peasy. You could probably find a whole lot by adding "nude" to that. People that make that **** make me laugh.
Welcome to the Internet. You must be new here.

Bosh

Smash Cadet
yeah im definetly looking forward to using samus in ssbb does any1 know if the damage has increased in her aerial whip attack or if it can still be used as a quintuple jump?

adaptor17

Smash Journeyman
her damage hasnt increased but yes cj,u can still use it as a quintuple jump.if u have my skillz.:laugh:

gigasteve

Smash Ace
I just recently stopped maining Samus, but I will definitely main her in Brawl. :)

Lovely

Smash Lord
Well, Samus up b has always been my signature move, I can't wait to use it on Brawl.

SurooshX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SurooshX
Many of you aren't familiar with Rule 34 of the Internet. I'd rather not get into too much detail, so if you're VERY curious, I'll explain. But you've been warned.

bobwaffles

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I think it's a lot better this time around. It's more similar to Smash 64's, trapping opponents into the Screw Attack more efficiently. It took that and the longer recovery from Melee and put it together. Much better, IMO.

Top Bottom