• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
is it bad that when I leave the library I am literally going to buy bacon, cook it, eat it, and then go to sleep?

It's 1 AM here and I have a final at 8 in the morning

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
is it bad that when I leave the library I am literally going to buy bacon, cook it, eat it, and then go to sleep?

It's 1 AM here and I have a final at 8 in the morning
how come ur not talking about christmas avatars

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
My avatar has been ready in advance. Yeah, that's right.

At the height stuff: you don't want to be too tall, nor too short.
Too tall = you intimidate/unsettle people just by being present, you hit your head on ceilings and stuff, and your joints(knees, elbows, shins, etc.) are gonna wear out years before they would if your height were more within reason.
Too short = It's absolutely mortifying/you can't really reach high places.

Aim for a middle ground, IMO. Being in between 5'8-6'3 and being swole for your size >>>>>>>>.
/bias

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
My avatar has been ready in advance. Yeah, that's right.

At the height stuff: you don't want to be too tall, nor too short.
Too tall = you intimidate/unsettle people just by being present, you hit your head on ceilings and stuff, and your joints(knees, elbows, shins, etc.) are gonna wear out years before they would if your height were more within reason.
Too short = It's absolutely mortifying/you can't really reach high places.

Aim for a middle ground, IMO. Being in between 5'8-6'3 and being swole for your size >>>>>>>>.
/bias
There aint no hat on that ************, your ass is unprepared

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
i was thinking about doing it myself but if someone wants to take 5 seconds to put the absolute ****tiest looking santa hat on my avy I'll love you. Seriously I dare you to make me HESITANT to use it.

Bleck

Smash Master
only after I changed my avatar do I realize how sharp the change is from the previous one

CORY

wut
BRoomer
i don't even think you would notice a santa hat on this space lobster, otherwise i'd have done it myself by now : o

Top Bottom