• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Getting Into The Toon Link Groove

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePika

Smash Rookie
I'm not sure if anyone else has this problem, but warming up takes a while with tl. When ever I play, it seems like I need 2 matches before I play at a normal skill level. At the beginnings of matches this happens too. My quickdraws are off and my bomb pulls are late. For example, I was playing my brother the other day. The first match on Hyrulian Temple was almost even - he almost managed to beat menwith Shiek (he's not that good). Next match on Pirate Ship I took out his first stock with only taking 10% damage (he had 149% when I killed him). As you can probably see, I was playing horribly the first match and normally in the second. Is there any way to warm up before the match starts without the game being on?(pressing buttons on the controller while I wait for it to load?) How do you guys warm up without practice mode or a match before? Thanks guys, because of this forum my Brawl game has greatly improved. Toon Link Rocks!

You simply need to warm up before playing actual tournament matches. Whether it be playing friendlies or playing in practice mode, you have to warm up your fingers.

Also, for future reference, this question belongs in the Toon Link Inquiry Thread, and not in its own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom