• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get your DEEPSOCAL Wallpapers-courtesy of Knives(z)- UPDATED: EDREES

Knivez

Smash Ace
I was paid to do this.

My crew members wanted to be seen in a new light- a fusion of the body and soul if you may. Anyways..

Edrees is coming.:cool:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Alan wins at best Wallpaper ever.

I wonder what Edrees will look like XD

BeatOfAzia

Smash Apprentice
LOL!!!!

LMAO that painting of me iz too Funny ill get it on here somehow cuz i gots no camera lol

Knivez

Smash Ace
I am gonna do trevyn, but im not sure whether to keep his hair style or not...

its gonna be one ugly *** link.

emerican

Smash Ace
i could put both those to shame with my BoA-marf photoshop masterpiece... but i think vince would hate me for it, lmfao.

-edit: wow lol, on second thought, azeem's picture takes the cake. *hands trophy to alan*

JMW

Smash Apprentice
i expect to see one of you as well alan we need a fox or you could just use champ but maybe you should make a hybrid of the two...

Knivez

Smash Ace
Yea i got lazy, but edrees is almost done (i've been saying this for several weeks now)
LOL.

yea thats not funny but i thought it was necessary to add some capitalized letters and cliched online lingo to my post.

Knivez

Smash Ace
HERE IT IS GUYS!! the wallpaper you've been waiting for is finally completed.

I know the screenshot of Edrees looks kinda dark but thats because the lighting was bad when we took the photo. Anyways Enjoy.

WOW.

Top Bottom