• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior #Geno4Smash - Everyone's gotta do their part! Vote Geno

Revibe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Revibe
3DS FC
2380-4883-4721
I haven't checked yet, but I feel Change.org would be a great place to start a petition. My E-signature is ready.

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
Double Posting Warning Received
Maybe square enix isnt the one you want to be talking to

Ever thought sakurai is the problem?
I've already contact The Real Masahiro Sakurai-San on https://twitter.com/RaheemRTD/media and we've gotta stay strictly stronger and extra positively serious for Geno's inclusion for Smash Bros 4 DLC! Heck, I especially don't even care that Masahiro Sakurai-San been a troll to all fans, but at least that he'll do what's he wants to do!?

P.S:
Masahiro Sakurai-San!.png
to Geno as New DLC playable in time for SUPER SMASH BROS.4 3DS/Wii U Versions, please! YOU CAN ACTUALLY GOT THE POWER TO ADD GENO IN SMASH-DLC, MASHAHIRO SAKURAI!!!!! http://www.gamnesia.com/news/fan-st...panese-gamers-want-in-smash-bros#.VOgYWWw5D30

Unfortunately that leak was proven false. The guy who made it also made a really cool 'how I made that leak video' to show how he made one of the most convincing leaks the community had ever seen. And it did get a LOT of hype for Rayman.

If only someone had the time and effort to dedicate to such a Geno fake-leak.... It wouldn't do much but increase Geno hype, but hey, that's fun.
Guess, who I got in touch with:https://twitter.com/artsyomni/status/570828261049159680

Last edited by a moderator:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Actually, to honest with you, @ Chandeelure Chandeelure ! I've never have time to toll my personal and fellow supporters at any giving time like this, when it's comes wanting DLC most wanted playable character in Smash Bros DLC roster slot!
Stop with the double and triple posts.
Stop posting those useless Facebook and Tumblr pages, that will not work and it's also spam...
Stop posting irrelevant videos and pictures.
Stop the terrible grammar.
Stop spamming Sakurai's Twitter, that will not work, specially if you request like 10 impossible and obscure characters.
Stop trolling.

If nobody comments your posts, there is a reason.

This is not the first time someone says this to you, so yeah, stop doing those things "in T-I-M-E".

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
Stop with the double and triple posts.
Stop posting those useless Facebook and Tumblr pages, that will not work and it's also spam...
Stop posting irrelevant videos and pictures.
Stop the terrible grammar.
Stop spamming Sakurai's Twitter, that will not work, specially if you request like 10 impossible and obscure characters.
Stop trolling.

If nobody comments your posts, there is a reason.

This is not the first time someone says this to you, so yeah, stop doing those things "in T-I-M-E".
Dude, what's your problem? It is what it is, so seriously whatever!

Revibe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Revibe
3DS FC
2380-4883-4721
XD The Geno one is not bad, but the Soshi(?) remake has my attention haha

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Boshi is probably the only Yoshi till date who's not a nice guy.

i found this on miiverse, i am wondering how will next alphadream game will look like if its going to be on the wii u?
Huh, that cloak fits quite well. Would make sense as a modern redesign.

:231:

Last edited:

Freduardo

Smash Champion
i found this on miiverse, i am wondering how will next alphadream game will look like if its going to be on the wii u?
Well, Geno's going in my smash.

Next to Iron Man and Finn the Human.

But they made him a brawler and not a gunner?

Last edited:

Revibe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Revibe
3DS FC
2380-4883-4721
boshi is from SMRPG if you dont know
That is what I get for getting 2 hours of sleep XD.
=============================================================================================

I am still skimming the thread, but I woke up today specifically because I a move I wanted to suggest because they just seem to work in my mind. The following are move suggestions (but remember Geno is for Play not for Win,IMHO):

*Noggin Bumper (name was worked around Egg Nog, Head Butt/Bump, Not In. So, Not-in-/but-bump/heads/er(OR) word plays this from how often people like to butt-heads about Geno being In or Out (whish is perfect for a recovery scenario, yet satisfactory taste for name.)
--Geno's doll head literally is launched sky-ward/direction of input, leaving the body. After direction is chosen, it acts exactly like a bumper until landing. (I'm leaning toward a meteor striking bumper, but super knock back is also good.) The body falls and acts similar to bowser jr's clown cart, but instead of exploding it will grab and hold, Geronimo!! If body falls to grab, simply comes back as Geno landing is complete. Geno's Head is what counts as the stock here. When Up-B is performed on stage, it has a different set of rules. (thank you villager for letting down-b have more than one stage.) Geno's head still launches from the body, but the body contains the stock point. What I mean is, you can still have it run around without the head, but not attack; also when head lands on stage or goes out-of-bounds it spawns back on the body. //If Noggin Bump is performed and the body lands on, or never left the stage, the body is the stock/spawn point. If the body is in the air, the head is the spawn.//

=Confused yet? Is this move '1st or 3rd partly' in order? This is why it is called 'Head Canon' 'guize'. = (Haha I needed to keep interest to the reader, but the puns were so there.) Let's see if I can simplify this. Let's just say Noggin Bump is a launch recovery move that is looking to be an "On-Base" kinda stage mechanic.

Last edited:

Freduardo

Smash Champion
i think they did choose him as brawler because you cant get this costume on mii gunner
I'm going to gunner him and probably use the wizard robe for his clothes. I feel the gunner forward smash evokes Geno well.

The question is what B Specials to grant him.

Does charge shot account for Geno Beam or is the laser fire better? It's not going to be grenade.
I guess Stealth Burst is a good Geno Blast?
What B Up works?
I guess Absorb is probably the closest to geno boost.

Geno Boost

Smash Master
I'm going to gunner him and probably use the wizard robe for his clothes. I feel the gunner forward smash evokes Geno well.

The question is what B Specials to grant him.

Does charge shot account for Geno Beam or is the laser fire better? It's not going to be grenade.
I guess Stealth Burst is a good Geno Blast?
What B Up works?
I guess Absorb is probably the closest to geno boost.
i have mii gunner Geno, mine have:

up:GCB:: up punch like Geno did in SMRPG when he did fight bowyer (he jumped and punched him)

:GCB:: its like samus but its the closest move to Geno beam or Geno whirl but its not, just use your imagination...
side:GCB:: its like samus, Geno have his rocket hand in SMRPG
down:GCB:: its like Fox, Geno has armors in SMRPG (fire, ice, electic,and other armors) it protect him from getting hit

Geno Boost

Smash Master
i did just notice something, SMRPG isnt on the wii u eshop yet but i dont understand why they did put MLSSS on the wii u eshop before SMRPG, is Nintendo planning to remake this game or something?

Last edited:

Revibe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Revibe
3DS FC
2380-4883-4721
Look carefully, the name Geno is hidden in the hat. Also, yeah, my idea of Geno is that he is more 'stringy' or ghost like over the doll. Hmm.... rough draft is rough. Oh right, his nose and chin are kinda combined. When his mouth is closed, it looks like he is the strong-silent-type. Open it looks like nut-cracker-activated mode.

Attachments

Last edited:

Creativion

Smash Apprentice
On the 3rd of December people have said that Nintendo put up a tweet and then took it down.

It was thought that Nintendo would announce it at the Video Game Awards but that didn't happen. So it was probably just made up.
Probably fake. Look, I can to the same thing in inspect element.

and picture looks sorta simple, so the guy probably whipped it up in photoshop, paint.net or something.

Oblivion129

Smash Lord
NNID
Oblivion129
3DS FC
1821-9773-2413
Probably fake. Look, I can to the same thing in inspect element.

and picture looks sorta simple, so the guy probably whipped it up in photoshop, paint.net or something.
Yeah, so easy to make. But there will eventually be another Paper Mario anyways.

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
Square Enix has a survey for the fans where you guys can request Geno. I don't know if this has been posted before, but I'll do it anyways for anyone who cares.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8L8WHJR

I helped out despite me not being that big on the character, but the more DLC the merrier. I would also love to see Mario RPG 2 happen!

Oblivion129

Smash Lord
NNID
Oblivion129
3DS FC
1821-9773-2413
You guys know that guy who made the Rayman leak, right? Apparently he's a Geno fan and he takes requests for characters to "smashify". It would be nice if you guys could help and comment for Geno to be made. It'll make the character more recognized and the art should be really cool!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaoB7lnOiXM

Geno Boost

Smash Master
Square Enix has a survey for the fans where you guys can request Geno. I don't know if this has been posted before, but I'll do it anyways for anyone who cares.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8L8WHJR

I helped out despite me not being that big on the character, but the more DLC the merrier. I would also love to see Mario RPG 2 happen!
But geno isn't owned by square Enix anymore he is now owned by alphadream (maybe Nintendo) and they are planning to bring him back also mallow.
And there is a guy in this thread who already sended a massage to square Enix asking them to use geno and mallow or giving them to Nintendo but square Enix said to him "we have nothing to do with Mario RPG characters you should contact Nintendo for them"

Last edited:

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
But geno isn't owned by square Enix anymore he is now owned by alphadream (maybe Nintendo) and they are planning to bring him back also mallow.
And there is a guy in this thread who already sended a massage to square Enix asking them to use geno and mallow or giving them to Nintendo but square Enix said to him "we have nothing to do with Mario RPG characters you should contact Nintendo for them"
That's good to hear then! I haven't kept up with any Geno news for a while so that is news to me. At least he has a better chance then with Square Enix!

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
That's good to hear then! I haven't kept up with any Geno news for a while so that is news to me. At least he has a better chance then with Square Enix!
While, Geno is finally not with The Square-Enix's notorious evil hands, but now acknowledge the truth about The Good hands with AlphaDream and especially hopefully the perfection hands are better on with Nintendo CEO: Masahiro Sakurai-San! So, I recommend y'all to support Geno for Smash Bros Franchise in DLC roster slot like this:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
I don't think this is a good idea because we should leave sakurai alone, he doesn't like people who beg him a lot.
You're right and besides, I've already did enough as it is, then hopefully for Geno's sakes inclusion for Super Smash Bros Franchise shall be answered by Sakurai-San's decision in T-I-M-E! P.S: Everybody, prepare to start crossing your fingers for Geno DLC inclusion for $5 Bucks on eShop, maybe? Well, Good-Luck in Godspeed and I sincerely hope, it'll speaks for itself!
Go-with-the-flow-quotes!.jpg

Source?

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Pretty sure Geno is still owned by Square Enix considering the end credits of Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga credit copy right to Square Enix for the character Geno.

Furthermore if you check that copy right site and search Geno, it says Square has the rights too.

My source... Youtube the credit scene or find that usa copy right owner site.

Top Bottom