• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior #Geno4Smash - Everyone's gotta do their part! Vote Geno

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="[a href="&mdash'>http://t.co/dZtfwbwcTk">pic.twitter.com/dZtfwbwcTk</a></p>&mdash; Raheem The Dream (@RaheemRTD) <a href="January'>https://twitter.com/RaheemRTD/status/557795877293940737">January 21, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

P.S: ESPECIALLY, check this out:<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="[a href="https://twitter.com/Sora_SakuraiUS/status/529150697590124545">November[/a] 3, 2014</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
Geno Perfection of 2015!.jpg
hey guys you should see this :surprised:
http://www.p4rgaming.com/square-eni...n-order-to-learn-how-to-make-good-rpgs-again/
Square Enix Forces All Staff to Play Super Mario RPG in Order to Learn How to Make Good RPGs Again
Hey, Geno Boost! Have you check this link out: https://twitter.com/Sora_SakuraiUS/status/529150697590124545 Cuz, I've been doing the best way I can to contact Nintendo and even Square-Enix about Geno's inclusion for Super Smash Bros 4 3DS/Wii U versions in T-I-M-E!

Last edited:

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
and it have no gender and it have unpronceable name wich is why palutena doesnt know what to call it or knowing its gender? am i right?
Actually, @GenoBoost! You're absolutely right and especially Geno shall be confirmed in Super Smash Bros 4 3DS/Wii U verisons in T-I-M-E, tho! But, despite that we Geno's fans don't know, if Nintendo & Square-Enix finally putting their personal problems aside and think for us Geno's fans and especially Geno itself must be done in 2015 by getting through The Copyrights for being confirmed as a New DLC playable character and hopefully that needed to happen on my personal biased opinion mind!

Toasterman247

Smash Cadet
NNID
Toasterman
So what about the unused Palutena's guidance clip? Geno's technically from another dimension?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crvqM890_7U

Shot in the dark, I know.
As much as I would love for this to be a Geno-related thing, its likely that this is just a failsafe for the game if for some reason it cant grab the fighters data, so the game wouldn't crash or something. On the other hand, like GameExplain says, it could also be used for future DLC fighters, so the voice actors don't have to keep coming in and recording lines. More likely than not, it's for the DLC fighters stuff since I guess "Intruder from another dimension" can pretty much be "Downloaded from the Internet ( or Eshop I guess? ) "

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/68362694 Geno is number #1 Top most Square-Enix wanted character for Super Smash Bros.4 DLC for 3DS/Wii U verisons! P.S: It's just, a matter of time that Square-Enix and obviously Nintendo will surely surprise us Geno' fans and everything else is just goes, perfect!
I don't want to be rude, but stop with the double and triple posts, specially if the only things you are going to post are fake Twitter accounts, random Smash top 10 videos with absolutely 0% importance and useless polls.

This thread has very little activity for an obvious reason, you don't have to post irrelevant things only because you want this thread in the first page or something like that, because ... if you think Geno is likely ... or even worst, likely thanks to those things, you are going to be very dissapointed.

Again, no offense.

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
I don't want to be rude, but stop with the double and triple posts, specially if the only things you are going to post are fake Twitter accounts, random Smash top 10 videos with absolutely 0% importance and useless polls.

This thread has very little activity for an obvious reason, you don't have to post irrelevant things only because you want this thread in the first page or something like that, because ... if you think Geno is likely ... or even worst, likely thanks to those things, you are going to be very dissapointed.

Again, no offense.

Dude, you need to quit hating the way how I'm posting anything and btw I'm actually aware of double & even triple posting that even though that can get me in trouble! Well, I got news for ya! That's my business alone and about my fake Twitter account, the only thing what's fake is: Masahiro Sakurai-San with USA and I personally want to thank @ AEMehr AEMehr for that anyways, but what's not fake is the real Masahiro Sakurai-San with Japanese language on Twitter, which I also contact him for any safer bet just in case! Hopefully, The Real Masahiro Sakurai-San shall understand with my English Language towards him and especially adding Geno, Shantae, Izuna The Unemployed Ninja, Manic & Sonic The Hedgehogs and others that I've already discuss beforehand in T-I-M-E for DLC rosters slot in Super Smash Bros.4 3DS/Wii U verisons!
BsSyIQsCEAEKX3f Geno.png

Geno Boost

Smash Master

Again, no offense.

i think its the 3rd time that people here said to him the same thing that you said. some people never learns :ohwell:

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Raheem, first off: Haters gonna hate. **** 'em. Post what you like.

But second off: You do double and triple post A LOT. Use the edit button on your last post if you have the last post in the thread.

And go Geno.

The Smashor

Smash Cadet
Geno is never going to happen whether you like it or not. He's a bland hunk of wood from one spinoff game, big deal. He is as important as a character as Goombario or Koops.

...Although I do admit that Geno Boost is the most broken move in the game.
:crazy:YOU FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS :) BUT NOW I :mad: SO I :hulk: SO :demon::evil::grrr: MAKEING YOU :teeth: not. Black Mage, White Mage, Ninja, and Slime where in many Mario games so the channces of Geno are the same as the chances of :dk64::falcon64::fox64::jigglypuff64::kirby64::link64::luigi64::mario64::ness64::pikachu64::samus64::yoshi64::bowsermelee::falconmelee::dkmelee::drmario::falcomelee::foxmelee::ganondorfmelee::icsmelee::jigglypuffmelee::kirbymelee::linkmelee::luigimelee::mariomelee::marthmelee::mewtwomelee::gawmelee::nessmelee::peachmelee::pichumelee::pikachumelee::roymelee::samusmelee::sheikmelee::yoshimelee::younglinkmelee::zeldamelee::mewtwopm::roypm::bowser2::falcon::charizard::dedede::diddy::dk2::falco::fox::ganondorf::popo::ike::ivysaur::jigglypuff::kirby2::link2::lucario::lucas::luigi2::mario2::marth::metaknight::gw::ness2::olimar::peach::pikachu2::pit::pt::rob::samus2::sheik::sonic::squirtle::toonlink::wario::warioc::wolf::yoshi2::zelda::zerosuitsamus::4bowser::4bowserjr::4larry::4roy::4wendy::4iggy::4morton::4lemmy::4ludwig::4falcon::4charizard::4darkpit::4dedede::4diddy::4dk::4drmario::4duckhunt::4falco::4fox::4ganondorf::4gaw::4greninja::4myfriends::4jigglypuff::4kirby::4littlemac::4wiremac::4link::4lucario::4lucina::4luigi::4mario::4marth::4megaman::snake::4metaknight::4miibrawl::4miigun::4miisword::4mii::4miif::4ness::4olimar::4alph::4palutena::4pacman::4peach::4pikachu::4pit::4rob::4robinm::4robinf::rosalina::4samus::4sheik::4shulk::4sonic::4tlink::4villager::4villagerf::4wario::4wario2::4wiifit::4wiifitm::4yoshi::4zelda:AND:4zss:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Those where his chances of getting in as DLC. This is the chances of him being awesome. THE SAME AS:150::144::145::146::243::244::245::249::250:and:starman:. End of story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
:crazy:YOU FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS :) BUT NOW I :mad: SO I :hulk: SO :demon::evil::grrr: MAKEING YOU :teeth: not. Black Mage, White Mage, Ninja, and Slime where in many Mario games so the channces of Geno are the same as the chances of :dk64::falcon64::fox64::jigglypuff64::kirby64::link64::luigi64::mario64::ness64::pikachu64::samus64::yoshi64::bowsermelee::falconmelee::dkmelee::drmario::falcomelee::foxmelee::ganondorfmelee::icsmelee::jigglypuffmelee::kirbymelee::linkmelee::luigimelee::mariomelee::marthmelee::mewtwomelee::gawmelee::nessmelee::peachmelee::pichumelee::pikachumelee::roymelee::samusmelee::sheikmelee::yoshimelee::younglinkmelee::zeldamelee::mewtwopm::roypm::bowser2::falcon::charizard::dedede::diddy::dk2::falco::fox::ganondorf::popo::ike::ivysaur::jigglypuff::kirby2::link2::lucario::lucas::luigi2::mario2::marth::metaknight::gw::ness2::olimar::peach::pikachu2::pit::pt::rob::samus2::sheik::sonic::squirtle::toonlink::wario::warioc::wolf::yoshi2::zelda::zerosuitsamus::4bowser::4bowserjr::4larry::4roy::4wendy::4iggy::4morton::4lemmy::4ludwig::4falcon::4charizard::4darkpit::4dedede::4diddy::4dk::4drmario::4duckhunt::4falco::4fox::4ganondorf::4gaw::4greninja::4myfriends::4jigglypuff::4kirby::4littlemac::4wiremac::4link::4lucario::4lucina::4luigi::4mario::4marth::4megaman::snake::4metaknight::4miibrawl::4miigun::4miisword::4mii::4miif::4ness::4olimar::4alph::4palutena::4pacman::4peach::4pikachu::4pit::4rob::4robinm::4robinf::rosalina::4samus::4sheik::4shulk::4sonic::4tlink::4villager::4villagerf::4wario::4wario2::4wiifit::4wiifitm::4yoshi::4zelda:AND:4zss:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Those where his chances of getting in as DLC. This is the chances of him being awesome. THE SAME AS:150::144::145::146::243::244::245::249::250:and:starman:. End of story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please don't use emoticons in such massive quantities and in such a manner that is derailing from discussion, as it is considered to be spam.

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
I don't like, haters who hate about Geno's inclusion for DLC as a New playable character, cuz actually Geno shall be in this new installment of Super Smash Bros. 4 3DS/Wii U! P.S: Who's cares about Ninja, Slime and even Black & White Mages, cuz they're obviously NOT coming to Smash Bros.4 DLC as playable characters and what not!
enpVUVpUSmdKenMx_o_super-smash-bros-universe-genos-theme.jpg

So if geno is on equal ground as them he is confirmed? Ha. Also holy spam.

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Why Geno Should be Smash:

1) Unique but still easy to figure moveset.
2) Could symbolize Nintendo's relationship with Square in a positive light. (Cloud can't unless time travelers made FF7 come out on the 64DD).
3) For a character who only appeared in one SNES game and a cameo in a GBA game.... he's really well known. He's got like the Boba Fett thing in Star Wars going in regards to his popularity. Six lines, not that important to the plot, but he's a lot of people's favorite cause he looks damn cool.
4) He looks damn cool.
5) More Mario RPG music and stages.
6) Mario RPG Virtual Console boost sales.
7) Greatly increased odds for Mario RPG 3DS remake or granting my fevered dream hopes of a Mario RPG collection disk or cartridge with Mario RPG, all paper mario games except Sticker Star, and all Mario and Luigi games except dream team. Add in possible two player action in these games (or make a new one that has it) and.... I will never leave my basement.
8) Would finally hear Geno's voice.

Why Geno Shouldn't be in Smash:

1) Literally hasn't been a playable character in a game in decades.
2) Not quite third party. Not quite first party. Really just a weird blurred line.
3) How do you voice that?
4) Half of Geno's fanbase will be disappointed that MALLOW FOR SMASH will not get anywhere near the same amount of attention for future installments speculation.

Pro's outweigh the cons. Geno for Smash confirmed. :shyguy:

Geno Boost

Smash Master
Why Geno Should be Smash:

1) Unique but still easy to figure moveset.
2) Could symbolize Nintendo's relationship with Square in a positive light. (Cloud can't unless time travelers made FF7 come out on the 64DD).
3) For a character who only appeared in one SNES game and a cameo in a GBA game.... he's really well known. He's got like the Boba Fett thing in Star Wars going in regards to his popularity. Six lines, not that important to the plot, but he's a lot of people's favorite cause he looks damn cool.
4) He looks damn cool.
5) More Mario RPG music and stages.
6) Mario RPG Virtual Console boost sales.
7) Greatly increased odds for Mario RPG 3DS remake or granting my fevered dream hopes of a Mario RPG collection disk or cartridge with Mario RPG, all paper mario games except Sticker Star, and all Mario and Luigi games except dream team. Add in possible two player action in these games (or make a new one that has it) and.... I will never leave my basement.
8) Would finally hear Geno's voice.

Why Geno Shouldn't be in Smash:

1) Literally hasn't been a playable character in a game in decades.
2) Not quite third party. Not quite first party. Really just a weird blurred line.
3) How do you voice that?
4) Half of Geno's fanbase will be disappointed that MALLOW FOR SMASH will not get anywhere near the same amount of attention for future installments speculation.

Pro's outweigh the cons. Geno for Smash confirmed. :shyguy:
9) reviving a forgotten character from 19 years starting as 16-bit character and now seening him in the new generation in 3D and HD would blow people mind like :4duckhunt:

Last edited:

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr

Again, no offense.

I agree with you about double posting, it shouldn't be done for no reasons and that's in the rules of the community (and in the rules of most communities in the world).
But I disagree with the second part of your post. Yes Geno is not very likely, but he has a lot of supporters, lots of people supported him back with Brawl (he was possibly the most requested character) and a big part of those people gave up supporting Geno because despite all the support he didn't made in, and because of that copyright issue... but those people would still be happy to see Geno in the game, or just being revived in another Mario RPG game (paper, M&L, or anything).
The character is not very likely, and this is the reason for why he needs support.
Prince Stable was very unlikely, but he got an assist trophy.

These boards aren't a race for reaching the first page. It doesn't matter in what page a thread is. I agree that fake informations shouldn't be posted, but for "unnecessary" things (such as top tens and opinions videos), it's not like posts like "Dee D+e+e 3 letters Half Life 3 confirmed" are any better.

Last edited:

Toasterman247

Smash Cadet
NNID
Toasterman
So that Rayman leak guys, eh? Anyone? Honestly if Rayman can get in the game, Geno DOES have a fairly legitimate chance, right?

Freduardo

Smash Champion
So that Rayman leak guys, eh? Anyone? Honestly if Rayman can get in the game, Geno DOES have a fairly legitimate chance, right?
Unfortunately that leak was proven false. The guy who made it also made a really cool 'how I made that leak video' to show how he made one of the most convincing leaks the community had ever seen. And it did get a LOT of hype for Rayman.

If only someone had the time and effort to dedicate to such a Geno fake-leak.... It wouldn't do much but increase Geno hype, but hey, that's fun.

Toasterman247

Smash Cadet
NNID
Toasterman
its fake sadly...
Unfortunately that leak was proven false. The guy who made it also made a really cool 'how I made that leak video' to show how he made one of the most convincing leaks the community had ever seen. And it did get a LOT of hype for Rayman.

If only someone had the time and effort to dedicate to such a Geno fake-leak.... It wouldn't do much but increase Geno hype, but hey, that's fun.
Yeah, saw that just now. Damn, it was super convincing too..

Top Bottom