• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis - The Combo Video

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Oh god this is going to be very amazing. Will edit for a comment after watching video; this line is a product of affinity given chance by the above posters.

edit: The song made it fun to watch. Made it somewhat relive some hype from this tournament. Thanks for the rush!

R00R

Smash Journeyman
I was thinking of making another one now that there is even more footage out

But that one would include more friendlys and less of the hyped up matches because I kinda already used all those.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lmao. I started feeling the music after watching it the second.

Also, credits were lol. m2k lol.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
All the clips at the end weren't even from Genesis, like the m2k one lol
adding is gay to m2k's name was a lil distasteful. even when the kid doesnt get top 3 ppl still give him ****

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Yeah...it was odd that the last clips weren't from genesis but...eh.

lol we're just poking fun. =P

R00R

Smash Journeyman
During the ending credits I tried to get clips that represented each player, the highlight from their smash career.

Mango beating m2k,
Lucky beating ken and isai,
Zhu beating M2k,
Darkrains **** combo on catcaur lol

A lot of players at least at the time I made this video did not have a lot of Genesis footage out.
So there wasnt a lot of footage to work with.
Like darkrain and kage each had like one cool combo from Genesis.

All the match ups I used, plus more can be downloaded at:
http://www.partyben.com/

R00R

Smash Journeyman
All the clips at the end weren't even from Genesis, like the m2k one lol
adding is gay to m2k's name was a lil distasteful. even when the kid doesnt get top 3 ppl still give him ****
I have actually met m2k before, seemed like a nice enough guy just a little social awkward.

It was not a statement of ill will towards him or about his sexual identity.

He just plays hellllla gay. lol
It was just suppose to be funny.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'd hardly call M2k beating Shiz the highlight of his career lol. Something where he was without a doubt considered the best in the world (like the year period starting at Evo East is more appropriate) works better. (though its still a great clip lol)

You can't justify making fun of by saying you've met him before lol. Until he moved to the midwest about 3 weeks ago I saw him all the time, he lived like a half hour from me. We're pretty good friends, even beyond smash working on things like game programming and such. You can't just say he plays gay, it's a opinion either way. Maybe Mango's Jigglypuff rest killing at ridiculously low percents is gay. Maybe Zhu able to camp lasers with Falco is gay. Either way, the term is only used for derogatory purposes, and really makes the video feel a lot less serious or professional (along with the numa numa song in the intro is annoying -_- )

R00R

Smash Journeyman
I'd hardly call M2k beating Shiz the highlight of his career lol. Something where he was without a doubt considered the best in the world (like the year period starting at Evo East is more appropriate) works better. (though its still a great clip lol)

You can't justify making fun of by saying you've met him before lol. Until he moved to the midwest about 3 weeks ago I saw him all the time, he lived like a half hour from me. We're pretty good friends, even beyond smash working on things like game programming and such. You can't just say he plays gay, it's a opinion either way. Maybe Mango's Jigglypuff rest killing at ridiculously low percents is gay. Maybe Zhu able to camp lasers with Falco is gay. Either way, the term is only used for derogatory purposes, and really makes the video feel a lot less serious or professional (along with the numa numa song in the intro is annoying -_- )
M2k vs shiz wasnt a highlight of his career, but it was an impressive comeback and an extremely hyped moment in recent smash history.

numa numa was part of the first song, its just fit really well with the opening tittle so I kept it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-4THJYtl0o
see?

Personally I think your just butt hurt that I made fun of your friend. Have you honestly never called someone gay after they shine spike you at 0%?

Get over your self and grow a sense of humor.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
You're missing the point. I'm not really trying to defend anyone here, m2k blows, idc lol. I'm just saying your comment was distasteful and it's annoying to see in a video called "Genesis - The Combo Video," which I would hope to have a certain level of quality and respect for the players in the community. And attacking with derogatory comments certainly won't get you anywhere.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
WTF is your point?! I dont even get it.

Im sorry I didn't constrain myself your definition of a serious combo video
Happy now?

You are the only person to not think it was funny,
Everyone I have showed that video to (include some people who are ACTUALLY GAY!) laughed their *** off when "is gay..." popped on the screen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ&feature=channel_page

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
No Shiz?

Good video anyway =)

btw, the "M2K is gay" - part is funny :D made me smile xD

R00R

Smash Journeyman
btw, the "M2K is gay" - part is funny :D made me smile xD
IN YOUR FACE ChiboSempai!!!!!

lol

As for shiz, he didnt have any clips that jumped out and caught my attention.

I was thinking of making a part 2 with SS, scar, shiz, tope (booooooo) and whoever else had awesome clips that I didnt include.

So if you know of any great moments from genesis, with shiz in them or anyone else for that matter, post them here with the time the combo takes place.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
He has some good stuff from the first match vs Armada =)

check it out :)

Top Bottom