• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GCL Power Rankings Tournament~ (Melee) 4/3/15

BmanNintendo

Smash Rookie
NNID
RPGBman
3DS FC
3368-2768-6061
Tomorrow, the "Grand Central Smash" will be holding a Power Rankings Tournament at the Grand Central Library in Manhattan, where we welcome both newcomers and expert Smash Bros players to hone their skills, make new friends and have loads of fun while getting into the competitive aspect of it in order to become a better player. There is no venue or entry fee because everything is free. Across from the library is a pizzeria and Dunkin' Donuts so you can grab a quick bite. Our main focus is Super Smash Bros. Melee, but we are also building a scene for Smash 4 Wii U and other titles.
Feel free to be a part of the Grand Central Smash family and get to know more about the group! :) If you have anything you can contribute to help develop GCL, let us know, as we are in need of a CRT or two. The New York Public Library staff there are really friendly, and have been supporting Grand Central Smash for a few years now.
I highly recommend coming early for warm ups, as I will be there when the library opens up, which is at 11am.
The tournament starts at 2pm sharp, so I look forward to seeing and facing you! ~

Grand Central Library
135 E 46th St
New York, NY 10017

(Teen Center, 2nd floor at the back)

*Links are provided on my profile, since I have not met the requirement yet to post them in a thread*

Last edited:
Top Bottom