• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon's Castle?

dodoromeo

Smash Apprentice
Pending ganondorf's confirmation, i reckon it would be awesome to play on this stage (based on OOT - the one with the rainbow bridge). Or I suppose if ganondorf was released, he would be twilight princess ganondorf... ganon's twilight castle maybe? share your thoughts!

Darkurai

Smash Master
Need more info on how it would work as a stage. I just can't picture it.

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
maybe it can work take the basic concept from OOT, which would be the lava moat, and the bridge but instead of just making the original ganons tower make it as if it would be in twilight. it may work maybe something like hyrule castle from N64 but with the view of peach's castle where you can see almost the entire castle.the only concern would be the actually design of the caslte with hyrule castle and peach's castle we had both stages being fair (besides it own interruptions) and both stage for the most part flat. if the basic concept is not applied then ganons tower would end up the current hyrule castle, which is still not a bad thing but i do agree with darkurai it is really hard to imagine

Zoinkslls

Smash Apprentice
I was actually thinking of the last battle in Twilight Princess, but it can only be played with Link in Adventure mode... It was just a thought, but I highly doubt that that would happen, though...

Sir James

The Doctor
A stage for Ganon should be based on the OoT Ganon castle (it was definitely the coolest). The stage should take place on top of his black castle overlooking the ruins of Castle Town. That would be amazing. If it HAD to be based on Twilight Princess, I would say that the second stage of Ganondorf's fight would be a good setting.

Top Bottom