• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game Music is messing up.

Savion Williams

Smash Rookie
Whenever I play on a stage that wasn't originally in Brawl, I get a static kind of noise that replaces the music after about 30 seconds. I want to play the music, but it just wont work. Can anyone help?

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Try formatting your SD card, defragmentation works too but I would recommend formatting

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
If you're using windows, right click the sd card, go to properties, click the tools tab, click defragment drive, and then choose your sd card in the window that pops up.

Savion Williams

Smash Rookie
If you're using windows, right click the sd card, go to properties, click the tools tab, click defragment drive, and then choose your sd card in the window that pops up.
I did this. I tried playing on Fountain of Dreams but I coudn't because the music got cut off. Then faintly in the background you could hear the Hyrule Castle theme playing. i really want to fix this, because I have a tournament coming up at my house.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Then, format?
Righ click on the SD card and click on "format"

Top Bottom