• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game: Guess the Above Poster's Dream Roster!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Anthony Higgs, Impa and Dixie Kong

Missing 2 big ones, but very good guess!

You: Palutena, but wouldn't mind Dark Pit or another Kid Icarus character either. Toon Link has been confirmed, but also would like Toon Zelda / Tetra, and even Ganondorf in Wind Waker style. Doesn't care if Sheik or Impa is on the roster, either would be fine.

you got everything wrong except the last part mate,
. . .
. . .

am I this unkown?

Sawwy.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Goodbye Sheik.
Big welcome to Dixie, Impa, Anthony Higgs, Skyward Zelda, and Isaac.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Fawful, Ridley, Mewtwo, Palutena, Layton, Muddy Mole and Little Mac
That list is outdated, nice try though.
You seem to not have any specific characters in mind, as many characters as possible seems like a good fit for what you'd want.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I don't know much about you, but I will try to guess,
I believe that you support the major characters (ridley, mewtwo, paulena, and little mac), I also believe that you seem to be a fan of toad too,
you also seem to like and support muddy, mach rider, and lip, and you are probably one of the biggest fans of professor Layton on these boards,
did I get it? or did I fail as bad as diddy?

lami

Smash Journeyman
Hm, well, if I had to guess from your sig, you're a fan of Wolf, TLink and Red so I could definitely see those guys joining. So the Brawl roster with a few cuts here and there (maybe Lucas) you would like to have Wolf Link from TP in? Please don't hurt me if I screwed up. <3

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Hm, well, if I had to guess from your sig, you're a fan of Wolf, TLink and Red so I could definitely see those guys joining. So the Brawl roster with a few cuts here and there (maybe Lucas) you would like to have Wolf Link from TP in? Please don't hurt me if I screwed up. <3
well your right that I am a fan of those guys, but I'm not a fan of cuts :awesome:, I want no one cut, but good try mate:)
and I'm just goanna guess that your a big fan of a Zelda newcomer

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
I only recognize you from the roster prediction thread, so I'm gonna say you want a polished and balanced game more than excessive newcomers. Your dream roster's mostly brawl characters with a few of the more popular and obvious additions that are banded around (Palutena, Takamaru, Shulk etc.). Oh and I think you want the melee duo back, though ultimately don't think Roy's likely, though not so sure of that.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I only recognize you from the roster prediction thread, so I'm gonna say you want a polished and balanced game more than excessive newcomers. Your dream roster's mostly brawl characters with a few of the more popular and obvious additions that are banded around (Palutena, Takamaru, Shulk etc.). Oh and I think you want the melee duo back, though ultimately don't think Roy's likely, though not so sure of that.
that was mostly correct mate, all except the melee duo, I couldn't care about them,
I only know you form the rate their chance thread, so I'm just going to say that you want another sonic newcomer, and are anti-snake,
oh and that you are the biggest slime fan among these boards

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Alright, Lonekonwolf requires keeping Wolf, but doesn't require too much of anything else. He is perfectly content with adding a few characters, and prefers to have a more together game than more newcomers. You, sir, are classy.

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
Lonekon: Correct (especially the slime bit), but there's a fair number of Nintendo newcomers that should be there before a Sonic newcomer.

APC: Geno!

Otherwise I've only really noticed you once in RTC (I'm not the most perceptive), so I'ma guess:
Toad, Waluigi (you seem to like mario, I dunno) and lots of retros!

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Lonekon: Correct (especially the slime bit), but there's a fair number of Nintendo newcomers that should be there before a Sonic newcomer.
untitled2.png

but anyway, like I said I only know you from the rate their chance thread, you don't really talk to much about Nintendo newcomers in there, or if you have, I haven't read any of them yet

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211

APC: Geno!

Otherwise I've only really noticed you once in RTC (I'm not the most perceptive), so I'ma guess:
Toad, Waluigi (you seem to like mario, I dunno) and lots of retros!

You correctly deduced my affection for Mario and retro newcomers. Congratulations.

For you, I simply need to survey your post. I can tell you mained Ganondorf in Melee, so you possibly want to buff Ganondorf to his former self? You also prefer to have another Nintendo character over a Sonic character. And, most obviously, I dare say you have a large desire for a certain blue blob of goo from Dragon Quest?

Morbi

Scavenger
You correctly deduced my affection for Mario and retro newcomers. Congratulations.

For you, I simply need to survey your post. I can tell you mained Ganondorf in Melee, so you possibly want to buff Ganondorf to his former self? You also prefer to have another Nintendo character over a Sonic character. And, most obviously, I dare say you have a large desire for a certain blue blob of goo from Dragon Quest?
Let us see, perhaps you want the return of the fabled Dr. Mario? Maybe even another Mother rep?

Haha... I am so bad at this game.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Let us see, perhaps you want the return of the fabled Dr. Mario? Maybe even another Mother rep?

Haha... I am so bad at this game.

You actually got it kind of right. I want Dr. Mario and Porky.

My only guess for you is Jigglypuff.

Morbi

Scavenger
You actually got it kind of right. I want Dr. Mario and Porky.

My only guess for you is Jigglypuff.
You have no other guesses for the mysterious Morbid? I suppose that is what happens when all you talk about is the Jiggly of Puff, or Sir Jiggles.

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
you don't really talk to much about Nintendo newcomers in there, or if you have, I haven't read any of them yet

Most of the ones I want have already been voted (even a lot of the less popular ones, ala my story about Daisy), and I tend to nom third parties (because it takes longer to get there), so I see where the confusion comes in.

And I'd actually prefer Ganon to have a move set reminiscent of his LoZ appearances, I mained Ganon in melee mainly because Kirby was practically useless and I'm quite good with the old Falcon clone. He does need buffing in some way though..

Morbid:
You want R.O.B to be less campy if memory serves, otherwise I too cannot think of more than Sir Purin.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
You have no other guesses for the mysterious Morbid? I suppose that is what happens when all you talk about is the Jiggly of Puff, or Sir Jiggles.
for you . . . I don't know anything about newcomers, in fact do you even want any of them?
but I do know that you are a fan of the veterans, I do believe your favorites are wolf, marth, and the famous, your goddess Jigglypuff, I also believe to know that you do not like two veterans which are R.O.B and . . . I think snake?
other than that. . . . I don't know anything else mate
Most of the ones I want have already been voted (even a lot of the less popular ones, ala my story about Daisy), and I tend to nom third parties (because it takes longer to get there), so I see where the confusion comes in.

And I'd actually prefer Ganon to have a move set reminiscent of his LoZ appearances, I mained Ganon in melee mainly because Kirby was practically useless and I'm quite good with the old Falcon clone. He does need buffing in some way though..
okay, got it mate

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211

Let me see... Ridley, Dixie Kong, Mewtwo, Bandana Dee... Wreck-it-Ralph?

Morbi

Scavenger
for you . . . I don't know anything about newcomers, in fact do you even want any of them?
but I do know that you are a fan of the veterans, I do believe your favorites are wolf, marth, and the famous, your goddess Jigglypuff, I also believe to know that you do not like two veterans which are R.O.B and . . . I think snake?
other than that. . . . I don't know anything else mate

okay, got it mate
Yes indeed, Marth and Wolf are fan favorites of mine (along with the aforementioned Jigglypuff). I also spent a LOT of time maining Zelda, Link, and Ganondorf. Nobody really knows that. In Melee, it was all about the Triforce for me. I tried them all in Brawl, I am just not as good as I used to be. I am actually getting back into Smash, I started maining Ganon again. It is a lot of fun.

I do hate ROB, I don't mind Snake in Smash. That might be a misconception because I am a HUGE Big Boss fan, so I don't really like Solid Snake. The other characters you are probably thinking of are Ice Climbers + Game and Watch. I just don't have a preference for retro characters. I am not insinuating that I want them cut, they just do nothing for me.

Let me see... Ridley, Dixie Kong, Mewtwo, Bandana Dee... Wreck-it-Ralph?
Dear God, you got two correct (Mewtwo and Bandana Dee)... I actually despise the other 2 (not even going to count Wreck-it-Ralph).

The other newcomers I like/want are
1. Tingle
2. Samurai Goroh
3. Toad (a matter of principle at this point)
4. Lucina (she can be a clone... or a costume... or paired with Chrom... or an assist trophy. IDGAF, I just want her in the game)
5. Meowth

Morbi

Scavenger
I'm going to guess you want Iggybuff and Wigglytuff. as newcomers.
Fun fact, I love Jigglypuff so much, that I actually hate Wigglytuff and Igglybuff. I can't even evolve my Jigglypuff because of this notion. I have no idea why, those Pokemon sicken me as though they were pestilence materialized.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Yes indeed, Marth and Wolf are fan favorites of mine (along with the aforementioned Jigglypuff). I also spent a LOT of time maining Zelda, Link, and Ganondorf. Nobody really knows that. In Melee, it was all about the Triforce for me. I tried them all in Brawl, I am just not as good as I used to be. I am actually getting back into Smash, I started maining Ganon again. It is a lot of fun.

I do hate ROB, I don't mind Snake in Smash. That might be a misconception because I am a HUGE Big Boss fan, so I don't really like Solid Snake. The other characters you are probably thinking of are Ice Climbers + Game and Watch. I just don't have a preference for retro characters. I am not insinuating that I want them cut, they just do nothing for me.

Dear God, you got two correct (Mewtwo and Bandana Dee)... I actually despise the other 2 (not even going to count Wreck-it-Ralph).

The other newcomers I like/want are
1. Tingle
2. Samurai Goroh
3. Toad (a matter of principle at this point)
4. Lucina (she can be a clone... or a costume... or paired with Chrom... or an assist trophy. IDGAF, I just want her in the game)
5. Meowth
well than, I guess I actually did good, . . . . . . . . .yay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom