• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game freezes in Classic Mode when played against a Pokemon Trainer character.

Floattube

Smash Rookie
Just as the title says. I am using version 2.5b and I installed it using the installer, Homebrew Version, Fullset. I have reinstalled multiple times but it doesn't fix it. It will freeze the game when played against Squirtle, Ivysaur, or Charizard in Classic Mode. It is really irritating, as I want to play Project M. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Burnsy

Smash Lord
Known issue, there is no way to fix this yourself as far as I know. Lets hope in the next demo single player modes will work as well as they did in 2.1

himemiya

Smash Lord
Pokemon trainer is the major problem with classic mode/allstars if they get rid of him in single player mode too less freezing will be likely to happen and for sse just don't pick the characters that haven't made it in the game yet.

I'll appreciate it if pmbr can get rid of the items (and replace master/crazy vbrawl fd with n64's fd would be cool) in solo mode cause I don't want to loose a stock cause of a misplaced bomb or cpu running to the item instead of fighting me.

Kati

Smash Lord
Getting rid of the items should be easy enough for someone else not busy making the mod to do. As you mentioned the n64 final destination, do you know if items spawn in that version?

Top Bottom