• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia: XL-Edition | Day 5!

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
He technically voted for Unvote, but in the same post he re-voted for me, I'm almost 100% sure that it was just a **** around post that he was screwing with the whole "unvote: unvote" thing.

JeXs

Smash Champion
He's the first one on laundry. Werekill was another game I got that mixed up lool. Why are you twisting his actions to this extent? He has voted twice. First on you, which admittedly he wasn't the first, but his second one on laundry, he IS the first one to vote laundry.

JeXs

Smash Champion
So you single him out for voting you when there were many others who did the exact same thing. May I ask why?

JeXs

Smash Champion
Gorf and laundry pretty much didn't say anything as well. I don't consider his voting of unvote and then back to you as anything much as I think that was more of a joke.

Kantrip

Kantplay
He technically voted for Unvote, but in the same post he re-voted for me, I'm almost 100% sure that it was just a **** around post that he was screwing with the whole "unvote: unvote" thing.
correct

wait is werekill in this game? i think jexs may be confusing games?

so bad wolf are your thoughts the same now that you realized you confused me with unvote?

Kantrip

Kantplay
and yes i voted you because other people were piling on. its my philosophy on how early game should be played. collaborate on pressure wagons instead of spreading out

unvote was just joking stuff and i went back to you, then i found a better target to pursue in laundry

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I do not think that either of you are comfortable doing it, but you I think you are capable of doing it. The uncomfortability is what made it so awkward, particularly on the Kantrip end.

What is it about Badwolf's post that you like? The reasoning he finally gave for his Kantrip dislike is "I feel as if he's following the strong players in this game to stay out of the spotlight." Do you feel this is true? To me it seems like a reason he just made made up? Do you see anything in Kantrip's post that could lead to this type of observation?
bro. take a hit of the good good and try to see if you can see what i see. badwolf called a gut read on kantrip. now, to my well versed eyes, coupled with my knowledge of badwolfs level, i can either see that as an out to not have content on the floor or simply the best thing his mind can come up with at the moment. i was gettin bad vibes when i saw em not feeling cool with others questioning him, and i feel like a badwolf that has something to hide would insist on keeping this frame of mind.

but the little dude that could... DID! he gave the objectively bad but personally sound reason as to why he was thinking that funky feeling, and the reason matches up exactly with not really having much backing of it. he "feels like hes being jumpy," and thinks hes "following the stronger players." thats, like, perfectly indicative of a gut feeling man and something i can buy from his point of view. i personally dont agree, but i can respect his frame of MIND man! its like if your cousin came out of the closet. you and me both know a woman's body is the best thing our beautiful world has to offer, and therefore disagree with gayness. but you can respect the different opinion :)

...although jex and kantrip's string of posts against badwolf REALLY makes my stomach turn.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Badwolf [2] - KevinM, JeXs
Potassium [2] - Badwolf, Red Ryu
Red Ryu [1] - Laundry
JeXs [7] - Unvote, Maven, Dietz, Potassium, Sons of Hardbody, Ice and Fire, Gorf

Not voting: Nabe, Orboknown

Takes 8/14 to lynch.
Deadline: last minute of Oct 30th.

:059:

Maven89

Smash Master
yeah I'm def suspicious of how hard Jex was riding Badwolf, I assume mafia would be pushing for his lynch since no one seems to want him here, and Jex was pushign the guy hard for very little reasoning.

I'm also very uncomfortable with how fast Jex was voted to L-1. Some of you guys need to unvote him right now, we have 5 more days to figure this out so need to rush it

I do not think Potassium is scum. I'll have to re-read the thread, but Potato always acts like this and throws his votes around quite a bit. Null tells.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I wasn't pushing him hard lol. I was questioning what he was doing since he was accusing potato for no reason and writing it off as gut and then accusing him of doing things that he never did.

Maven89

Smash Master
you had 10 posts in an hour all directed towards him, and all are attacks on him and what he says. just because you don't sum it up with "he's scum lynch him" doesn't clear it

Top Bottom