• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia: XL-Edition | Day 5!

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Random thought #2: Do people here get anything from the lack of interaction between BadWolf and marshy (given pre-game discussion)? I've been thinking about it but didn't conclude anything at the end; maybe someone here can elucidate something more interesting
@ Sons of Hardbody Sons of Hardbody
do you give a **** about badwolf

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
not a single **** from either side of this hydra has 1 to give for bwolf. get off my **** rajam im blatant town ask chaco if yu need to

JeXs

Smash Champion
I made a mistake in reading.... Hardly something to hang for.

You're taking a lot on faith here. I read a post wrong. I'm sorry, I'll try to not make mistakes but I owned up to it and when I thought that I was right I had given a legitimate reason for why. The fact that you're pushing me on a mistake even after I admitted I was wrong isn't very great.

I'm ok with Jexs dying but I'd like to get the down low on Kant first. It sounds as if I was right in scum-reading him at some point in time, but I'd like for someone who has the read to explain why they have it.
I'm not suspicious of you for making a mistake. I'm suspicious of you for riding Zen/Mac and then immediately jumping off after you gained heat and only then realising it was a mistake.

Unvote

chaco|rajam
it's not a question of sincerity. i don't play by that book because i think it's a horse**** book people throw at others just to get some pressure going.

it's a question of what you were doing. most of your content has been addressing things that aren't completely relevant to discussion, are null, don't really have much merit, or don't really push a read in any specific direction. that is the initial impression i got, albeit i will reread later tonight to confirm my thoughts and give a more fleshed out answer.

:186:
Already non-committal? Why add this line anyways?

JeXs

Smash Champion
Unvote

I have a gut scum lean on Kant so

Vote: Kant
This post came immediately after
~
~~
~~~
~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~~

Vote: Unvote
Vote: Kantrip
Unvote; Vote: Unvote
Unvote; Vote: Kantrip

Vote: Unvote
Vote: Kantrip

rl tlk them r sum scummy *** *****s
I agree with Nabe with regards to
the large amount of sketchyness of that day explosion.
Compared to everyone else though,

rajvote and kantplay stood out like a Lannister in rags

btw allow us to introduce ourself

The viper.
Deadly, dangerous, unpredictable.
No man dare tread on him.

The grass.
Pleasant, complaisant, sweet-smelling,

swaying with every breeze.
Who fears to walk on the grass?

But it is the grass that hides the viper from his
enemies and shelters him until... he strikes.

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in
ice.
From what I’ve tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor
fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction
ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

-Robert Frost

0____0
V_V
/\_/\
So yes, you did ride them.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Ok that's not riding, that's sheeping but w/e.

I gave my reason and then i redacted my read after I realized my reason was wrong. You have yet to say why that's scummy.

JeXs

Smash Champion
My problem with you is the timing of it since it came literally immediately after and you not being able to provide a reason. Only after I grilled you for abit you realised it was a mistake.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
My problem with you is the timing of it since it came literally immediately after and you not being able to provide a reason. Only after I grilled you for abit you realised it was a mistake.
I had said it was a gut read, idk why I had it. I gave a reason because you people made me give one even after stating that I had no real reason.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Do you look at someone and then say you hate them for no reason? I don't think so. So yes, I think being unable to give a reason even for a gut read is scummy, since that makes you able to not have a reason to push someone off of that gut read, and it being immediately after Zen/Mac's post makes it worse.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Just did a re-read. Read on badwolf remains. While I do admit that he made a mistake, I think it is more of a scum mistake due to the timing and the nature of his read development prior to his realising the mistake he made.

I'm currently at L-1, I WILL say this now, it is NOT beneficial for town to lynch me toDay.

Ice and Fire

Zen | Macman
JeXs my friend, if you don't want to be lynched you need to give us more; prove that finding scum is a priority for you.

To help you get started, who should get lynched instead of you?

How do you feel about JD and Laundry?

If baddy is scum, how does that make you feel about Ryu who seemed to really want to defend him right out of the gate?

I'm ready and willing to work with you here JeXs.

JeXs

Smash Champion
JeXs my friend, if you don't want to be lynched you need to give us more; prove that finding scum is a priority for you.

To help you get started, who should get lynched instead of you?

How do you feel about JD and Laundry?

If baddy is scum, how does that make you feel about Ryu who seemed to really want to defend him right out of the gate?

I'm ready and willing to work with you here JeXs.
I am finding scum and I believe badwolf is one.

Who should get lynched? I'd say badwolf but everyone else seems to have a town read on him that I simply cannot understand. Other than badwolf I'd say dietz.

About Laundry, I don't have a strong read on him, but I don't actually think he's scum. He's getting caught up in a similar situation to sleepover where he caught some heat for his nature of posting quick thoughts all the time.
Dietz... I have a scum lean on him. He's basically been following around the general consensus in the thread(laundry + me scum and badwolf town) and I haven't seen anything original from him.

Badwolf scum wouldn't mean Ryu scum to me. In fact, I think Ryu is town. From what I've seen of his scum play(bingo), he tends to lurk and not do much and does not defend his buddies. In bingo, even when I was looking one of the most town, he still put me in his suspect list.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Adding on to Ryu, his defending of badwolf didn't seem weird to me as even in pre-game, he was trying to help badwolf be able to actually join the game. I think his early defense of badwolf was that he didn't want him to get pressured and then end up not having fun due to that.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Unvote
Vote Jexs

You're either terrible, not reading, or just feel like being the most non committal person in the game. You need to go and Vig needs to start shooting at Laundry/Ditzy

You've been asked three times now to make stances on people other than Badwolf who isn't going to be a power player on early days anyways and the best you can come up with is leans but then say "it wouldn't be beneficial to town to lynch me today"

News flash if you flip town.. Whatever you're hinting at role doesn't save you in games, your ability to play games does.

Orbo/ditzy/laundry are the things we look into at night and **** yes I'm directing night actions don't screw it up.

Nabe, you're going to open up a lot more tomorrow or I'll gun for you also

Unvote

chaco|rajam
Unvote
Vote Jexs

You're either terrible, not reading, or just feel like being the most non committal person in the game. You need to go and Vig needs to start shooting at Laundry/Ditzy

You've been asked three times now to make stances on people other than Badwolf who isn't going to be a power player on early days anyways and the best you can come up with is leans but then say "it wouldn't be beneficial to town to lynch me today"

News flash if you flip town.. Whatever you're hinting at role doesn't save you in games, your ability to play games does.

Orbo/ditzy/laundry are the things we look into at night and **** yes I'm directing night actions don't screw it up.

Nabe, you're going to open up a lot more tomorrow or I'll gun for you also
Was gonna talk about how this slot is a mere shadow, a non-presence in the game with no input on players other than Laundry. Cool to see I'm not the only one seeing Nabe is scummy

Potassium, Orbo, do you think Nabe vs Laundry could be SvS?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Badwolf [1] - JeXs
Potassium [1] - Red Ryu
Laundry [1] - Dietz
JeXs [7] - Unvote, Potassium, Sons of Hardbody, Ice and Fire, Gorf, Badwolf, KevinM

Not voting: Nabe, Orboknown, Maven, Laundry

Takes 8/14 to lynch.
Deadline: last minute of Oct 30th.

:059:

Last edited:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
You've talked a bit about your general mindset, which might be what other people want, but that does nothing at all for me. I'm after a very specific response, one that deals with the actual wording and situation of Ryu's first 4-5 posts that specifically triggered your scumread (my original problem) and, if you like, the specific factor (a post or posts) that changed that read afterwards, although I care much less about that.
reasons why i didn't care for ruy's first 4-5 posts:
he tries latching onto my offhand comment about gorf potentially being scum based on flavor. there's nothing to insinuate that gorf should be scummy for that reason and he thought i was being completely serious. that struck me as off, because i don't believe he was that stupid. he claims to have misread it but i dunno if that's the case.

he tried to launch against badwolf in a manipulative and subtle way. he wasn't overt or over the top, he just kept prying at the people on the wagon. that post to kevin where he was like "yeh that's what badwolf was like in the past but what about now?" was completely grody in my eyes. it doesn't really benefit the conversation, it's just him trying to say "you're wrong for suspecting him" when a badwolf bandwagon to start the game wasn't a horrible idea.

Unvote

chaco|rajam
Ever had those double-guessing moments when you push for someone who you think is scum but then begin to hesitate because the wagonners also look mad scummy? Good sign it ain't happening now :awesome:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Random thought #2: Do people here get anything from the lack of interaction between BadWolf and marshy (given pre-game discussion)? I've been thinking about it but didn't conclude anything at the end; maybe someone here can elucidate something more interesting.
i think badwolf is town so i don't think anything significant of this. are you trying to insinuate both are scum?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Explain how he did it? Didn't BadWolf started with like 6 votes piled up on him? Also, wouldn't this only apply if BadWolf vs Ryu were SvS (I mean why would Ryu interfere otherwise)?
no, scum are perfectly capable of doing it for townies to gain townie points

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
So you decided 2-3 mullings were enough to start hedging the lynch you wanted? That seems super counter-intuitive if you're playing from a Town mindset. I don't see why that of all things would make you want to start pointing out the ppossibilityof Jextown everyone should've already been aware of from just how mafia always works unless you're suddenly worried you're in the lead for being pinned for a Jex mislynch come tomorrow... yeah?
i would've voted him regardless but he was at l-2.

Top Bottom