• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Friendly matches (falcon ditto, falcon vs marth, samus vs marth)

0ChibiCloud

Smash Cadet

Snow Blind

Smash Cadet
Couldn't find any? aww boo, well just so u know, me and a couple of my buddies live out in oakville and hamilton and there are tournies within toronto that happen basically once every month and a half so be sure to check for tournies USUALLY hosted by Crew NNR. I'm not part of that crew though (thank god lol! kiddin) but yeah, nice marth aerial combo's, and the samus isn't too bad, i tend to abuse missile cancels more frequently, and i enjoy using homing missiles while marth recovers just to force him out of position and open up other options for samus. consider running just off the edge as samus, dropping a bomb as u leave the edge and recovering right after, that way the bomb hits marth on his recovering up B and opens a f-smash or u-tilt or whatever else u might use as he rises up :) keep up the smashin and the ontario smash community looks forward to pwning...er....seeing you soon ;)

btk Ace

Smash Apprentice
I liked your falcon dittos
it was an okay match
but there was so much controler noise it was great :p

I love the sound of controler noise in the morning

Kada

Smash Journeyman
Whoot, more Ontarians. My friend and I live out in the K-W area. I think we're like, the ONLY smashers there. <_<

Nice matches though, for people who are fairly new to the smash community, you're all coming along great. I think that the Marth should abuse u-tilt more, but that may just be my personal preference, since it's my favourite move <_<. As for the Falcon and the Samus, well, I don't play enough of them to make any form of decent critique.

..I also think that I might seriously just record the sound of controller noise and put it on my iPod. Great way to chill out. Listen to some soul-calming gamecube controllers ^_^

0ChibiCloud

Smash Cadet
Heh never knew that there were this many ontario-smashers around. Anyways we don't have a car yet and school's been busy, so it's pretty hard to get out of town to smash. But as soon as we find a way, we'll definitely try to go to the local tournies around there. =)

more critique is welcome!

Tyson651

Smash Lord
u guys need to stop trying to take turns exchange blows after shielding or dodging the other person's and try and use more dashdancing, and more mindgames (preferbably being patient and observing the opponent). rather than trying to throw a knee after shielding their knee, and back and forth.

i dont remember which falcon it is, but ur nair shffl'ing is wrong. ur ending it too quickly and the 2nd kick barely comes out or doesnt at all.

EDIT: oh and the marth player, he is using WAY TOO MANY GRABS, seriously, u cant chaingrab falcon with uthrow, so stop doing it, its just the falcon is too slow to double jump out, so thats why at 40-50% ur getting to re-grab him.

tw0 side

Smash Apprentice
I can tell you are begginners, like myself. Lucky you guys have people to play with, I have to train on lvl 9's. Well tw0 side out. o0o BTW if someone knows a better way for me to train without anyone around please send me a message.

Top Bottom