• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Free Mlg VOD

bioalp43

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, for those of you who haven't heard, Mlg is releasing all the matches of all seasons of smash to the open public for free. All you have to have is an MLG account...

They are still fixing up a glitch that still requires you to have a subscription but pretty soon it should be gone.

http://www.mlgpro.com/?q=node/114508

Edit: I'm not sure if this would go better in the tournament discussion or video section so a mod could change it if he wants

Tyson651

Smash Lord
sweet, i was dying to see new vids of the pros.

thanks a lot for telling us.

btw, is it me, or is it not working still as of now? since it was posted about the glitch on march 1st, and they said within 24 hours it would be fixed.. its already 3 days.

vericz

Smash Champion
It's not just you, the vids seem to be down. Like he said it may be the glitch from transferring it to all users on the site. Hopefully it goes back up soon.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Like vericz said, its not up yet:/ too bad... hope i gtes up soon tho.

Vegard

Smash Lord
Someone will hopefully upload some of the National vids too, Bach hasn't done a single thing since Playoffs.

Zephy, arere u at school?

Top Bottom