• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox opinions

Juge

Smash Rookie
Waddup everyone, gotta know something!

i have been playing melee for almost 4 years by now, and i was wondering,,, what are you're guys opinions on fox?
Do you think he is good, do you think he is bad? you might even think he is broken... but i really want to know.
Oh btw, if you are not a fox fan... tell me wich character to play! thx a lot

Juge

Veca Gorebyss

Smash Journeyman

not a "professional player" here.

just a "casual player" of him. historically.

he's a really smooth character to use.

i should've played as him more.

i always loved his down-tilt.

i know they. like. abuse his "'a' lister" status. they mess stuff up with him. but he actually is enjoyable for the hands to use.

you feel as if you are playing as him.

i have a sudden desire to break crates with his "hehcxs kick"? lol. his "neutral air".

° 33:58 - 34:00 °

toodles. lol .

Juge

Smash Rookie

not a "professional player" here.

just a "casual player" of him. historically.

he's a really smooth character to use.

i should've played as him more.

i always loved his down-tilt.

i know they. like. abuse his "'a' lister" status. they mess stuff up with him. but he actually is enjoyable for the hands to use.

you feel as if you are playing as him.

i have a sudden desire to break crates with his "hehcxs kick"? lol. his "neutral air".

° 33:58 - 34:00 °

toodles. lol .
I have actually been trying mario, hes pretty fun too! I like his wavedash XD

Veca Gorebyss

Smash Journeyman

oh. haha. i know. he and luigi would fhuc up the other computer players and even me when i would play. haha.

he's another "casual | explore the game vicinity" character along with yoshi. i remember loving to use but rarely did because wanted to fight. haha.

Top Bottom