• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forward+b out of shield

kirbstir

Smash Lord
You all should do it more often

Edit - Forward+b edge guard is nice too

TAK$

Smash Ace
he did it at chus this weekend, it was awesome, and it works.

edit: oh yeah and it actually killed him too.

Dazza!

Smash Cadet
It can be done against certain charecters, depends on your opponents recovery to make an educated guess of using it. Experimenting with it would be worth my while though :)

peachori

Smash Journeyman
is it effective because no one does it/expects it or is there some esoteric knowledge that makes this something i should commonly do in my matches?

darkatma

Smash Hero
Peach Bomber

Windup on ground: 21
Windup in air: 31
Lunging portion: 25 (1-10 do damage)
land lag: 33
Air lag: 28
Hit recovery: 28 (including 1st frame
of hit)

So uhm.. applause for creativity, phailz for most situations because of massive lag (the move actually kills though, i have no idea how to DI it) =]

Dyse

Smash Journeyman
I tried it, but I can't seem to do it. Do you have to release your shield in order to do it? I keep rolling.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Like what?

Not my ability to handle stitches, obvi ;)

And I'm super aggressive and you're super passive

Citrussed

Smash Journeyman
Its actually effective against Ness too! >_>

Well it worked for me, like four times. Especially when they do PK fire. You go straight over their PK fire and they have enough lag so you can hit them. :D

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
I seriously don't see much purpose in doing this attack when there are other choices. It does less damage than some of her moves, comes out much slower, has a lot more winddown lag, and has much less knockback.

Why not just instafloat out of shield to a fair, nair, or better yet, a dair to downsmash? A forward throw is even more likely to kill than this.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
run up to people when you think they're going to tech or stand up or get up attack from the ground and peach bomber them. it's ridiculous because they think you're going to downsmash or something and you soar over their heads and hit them with her worst move. lollllllzz

DeathByTurnips

Smash Cadet
peach bomber ftw everyone! LOL i havent actually tried this out yet...eh, probly will try it out and not even use it in regular play

Top Bottom