• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Fight 3: Resurrection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Edit:
Will make a new OP once I figure out what the hell to put in here.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Currently, you're in a prison with a few other cell mates. You have no idea what your crime is nor any memory past being here. Eavesdropping on a few of the guards, apparently you all were a team of some sort.

"I apologize for asking, but who are you?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"I know nothing of my forgotten past but, according to those same guards, I went by the name of Unikorn.

Despite my amnesia, I'm certain that it is not my real name...but this doesn't offer any help in figuring out who I am and why I am cursed to stay here...

As for the discovery of being part of a team before being part of this living nightmare?

It is still quite shocking for me and yet, I can't help but wonder what happened to my teammates... who they were... what we were doing together...

I hope they don't have it as hard as I do here; the guards picked me as one of the test subjects for some horrifying experiments.

The things I've seen... The pain I've felt... It's nothing less than unbearable!

I constantly begged them to answer me why they were doing this, but they've never said anything.

All that I know, thanks to eavesdropping, is that it is all part of a project executed in collaboration with the governement of whichever country we're at...

I know nothing more, but I often wish that I knew as much about myself...

Every day I spend in this place, I can feel my mental health getting worse than the day before...

My mind? Slowing breaking apart.

My sanity? Fading away, like my hopes of ever seeing what is outside of this hell I now call my home...

The only reason I know all of this is because I wrote everything in my journal since I got here."

My character uses words as weapons and may drop a few lies to keep things advantageous for him, such as this backstory right here, which will later be proved to be nothing more than a facade.

However, he truly had amnesia and thus, believed in his own lies until he regained the memories of him writing his fake backstory in his journal. No one but him knows that though...

Last edited:

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
"Is that right?", they scoffed. "Yeah, that's an interesting backstory I guess. Me? In a team? Yeah, no. I probably let few hundred chickens run amok and you guys were probably blamed for it along with me. That's the only logical conclusion that comes to me."

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
"Oh! Are we having a little gathering? Oh that's simply wonderful! Count me in!" :D

(This comes from the fool most know simply as "George", or "Doll-Thing" as he constantly requests. The sod is more so known as the sentient toy most often considered "The Load" in a group.

However, despite his uselessness physically, he has an odd ability of being able to revive himself ad nauseum. Which makes sense judging by how even an ant could overpower him in minutes. Though, it makes him an excellent scapegoat.)

-----

During the small time they've been able to recollect what little memories they have, a guard stomps into the cell...

"Oy, git yer bloody ass outta 'here maggots! Yer on trial fer treason!"

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
EDIT: Eh nevermind. I'll try to post some stuff later on. Wasn't exactly the best way to introduce my character. And the more I thought about it, I didn't really like the idea of this character.

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Right as the group was being shoved out the door to the court house, a lone figure sat in the back

"Oy beast!" the insult was common to the figure "git your bloody a** moving to the rest of the group" the guard came almost shoving the creature against the wall. The figure offered no words in result, other than "tch" and went to follow the others

"How did i get mixed up in all this mess. . ." he muttered to himself multiple times over. Trying to fully understand his current situation the figure went to go over of what he knows. He, lone "kon" heikes, one of the last surviving members of a race of wolf/human hybrids nicknamed wolfen, has proceeded to get mixed up with an bunch of who knows what hooligans who has inspired treason against the government. All kon was doing was being in the area at the same time (to travel to the nearest town for supplies to help him and his little sister on their nomadic journey) and was immediately taken in. "What the hell is this thing" " can it talk?" he heard time and time again. Despite his civil attitude towards this mess to explain his purpose, they would have none of it. "Oh damn this thing is a monster" he cringe at the cry "we can't have this thing walk around with the people" the rage has been building "take him in with the others, he might as well be an accomplice with these people" and with that he snapped, he jumped in fury against the persecution, claiming it wasn't right. But before he could of done something of impact he felt something sharp hit his side, he felt woozy all of a sudden, tired "nighty, night beast" and the whole world grew dim. . .

The events have run in kon's head multiple times "its the same everywhere isn't it?" another mutter went out, with a flick of his ears he heard once again to move along. With a dropping oh his tail, a snarl of fangs and another "tch" he followed his so called "accomplices" out the door, with his only thoughts pertaining to his sister. . .

And introductory ends, took longer than i thought it would

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
*bang bang*

(Judge)

"Court is now in session."

(A large yet warm figure appears on the judge's seat.)

(Attorney)

"Your honor! These fiends have been arrested for the murder of our ambassador and attempted assassination of our president!"

*chatter between the jury*

(Judge)

"Very well, may the first witness come to the stand."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
*The man known as Unikorn was cring ever since he left the prison; it was the first time he ever got to see the sunshine since he got in this horrible prison, since his cell has no window. He tried to hide his tears, which, unfortunately, the judge saw as him being willing to be the first witness of this trial*

"You!", the judge said, "Stop rubbing your eyes and come to this stand"

"Wait, what?", says the crying man, "I don't want to-"

"Quit yer yapping and go to the stand, you wittle crybaby!", says one of the nearby guards tasked to watch the suspects, ready to use a taser to "motivate" any of them.

"A'ight... I'll go"

*As he said those words, Unikorn stood up and, terrified, went to the stand*

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
(Attorney)

""Unikorn" is it? What a strange name..."

(Pulls up a pamphlet)

"So, according to our officers, you committed a crime, didn't you? One that involved our president himself, correct?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Enters the prosecutor...)

""Unikorn" is it? What a strange name..."

(Pulls up a pamphlet)

"So, according to our officers, you committed a crime, didn't you? One that involved our president himself, correct?"
"Wait a second. I thought this trial was meant to prove whether or not I did a crime involving what's-his-name."

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
*walks next to Kon*

"But we're here together! Let's all be friends!" :D

George was promptly shredded afterwards.

-----

"Wait a second. I thought this trial was meant to prove whether or not I did a crime involving what's-his-name."
(Attorney)

"Exactly. And since you all are our prime suspects, we've taken the liberty to put you on trial. Besides... We're still waiting for the autopsy report involving the ambassador."

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
"Exactly. And since you all are our prime suspects, we've taken the liberty to put you on trial. Besides... We're still waiting for the autopsy report involving the ambassador."
"OBJECTION!" The wolf cried out

"I'm not even part of these people, i just happened to be nearby and your sorry excuses of law enforcement locked me up. Without any reasons to be in confinement"

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
"OBJECTION!" The wolf cried out

"I'm not even part of these people, i just happened to be nearby and your sorry excuses of guards locked me up. Without any reason to be here."
(Attorney)

"...But you do. In fact, we have security footage of you being with the others."

*plays said footage for all to see*

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
"...But you do. In fact, we have security footage of you being with the others."

*plays said footage for all to see*
*Watches the film*

"All i see is meeting this band of insanities a few times before the crime is going down. That proves nothing of my involvement, i demand to be let out of trial for the lack of reasoning against my/any crime" the wolf hollered across the courtroom

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
*Watches the film*

"All i see is meeting this band of insanities a few times before the crime is going down. That proves nothing of my involvement, i demand to be let out of trial for the lack of reasoning against my/any crime" the wolf hollered across the courtroom
"How does it prove anything? As far as we know, you could be the brains of this operation, so I'd recommend you to sit down and remain calm, Kon.", says the judge, "Unless, of course, you want to do this the hard way..."

*one of the guards chuckled*

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
*As Unikorn saw the footage, some bits of his memory returned to him; he remembered a wolf-like creature like Kon, but female*
(Attorney)

"...Unikorn, do you have anything to say? Once again, do you admit to your crimes?!"

*Watches the film*

(Juror)
"Ay! Put th' mutt 'n a leash will ya?!"

(Judge)

"Order! Order!"
*bang bang*

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"...Unikorn, do you have anything to say? Once again, do you admit to your crimes?!"
"I won't admit whether I did or didn't do anything without the presence of a lawyer... Your Honor.", he says, "After all, we should have the right to have someone defend us..."

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
"I won't admit whether I did or didn't do anything without the presence of a lawyer... Your Honor.", he says, "After all, we should have the right to have someone defend us..."
(Judge)

"Wait a minute?! ...You don't? Well that's odd..."

(The judge quietly discusses with the attorney)

"Hmm... Very well then... Someone send in a defense attorney!"

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
"How does it prove anything? As far as we know, you could be the brains of this operation, so I'd recommend you to sit down and remain calm, Kon.", says the judge, "Unless, of course, you want to do this the hard way..."

*one of the guards chuckled*
"Screw your hard way" kon exclaims

"This whole way of justice is corrupt, it just seems like it to me your in a bind from wanting the criminal and want to throw the crime on a band of strangers because you have nothing better to do!" he continues while slamming the desk pointing at the judge

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
"Screw your hard way" kon exclaims

"This whole way of justice is corrupt, it just seems like it to me your in a bind from wanting the criminal and want to throw the crime on a band of strangers because you have nothing better to do!" he continues while slamming the desk pointing at the judge
"Hmm... I like your style: Short and to the point. You can defend this group."

(Enters an officer)

"B-but sir... We can't appoint random civilians willy-nilly-"

(Judge)

*slams hammer*

"Let it be done!"

(Attorney)

"Y-yes sir!"

(George spontaneously revives)

"Did I miss much? And who's the spooky guy?"

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
*a man observes the trial, acting a little twitchy*

...Hmm...

My character is currently an observer of the trial, who's also trying to control his deteriorating psyche. He is somewhat silent, as well as clad in a suit similar to the one in my avi. He is also handy with various tools, which he also uses as weapons if provoked...

...His name will be Kenichi, a reference to my username.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
"Hmm... I like your style: Short and to the point. You can defend this group."

(Enters an officer)

"B-but sir... We can't appoint random civilians willy-nilly-"

*slams hammer*

"Let it be done!"

"Y-yes sir!"
*Stands there with a blank face*
"What?"

"What did i just do?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
*while the judge was on a hammer-slamming frenzy, Unikorn noticed the man twicth, but doesn't say anything about, but felt like he saw that man before*

Last edited:

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
"Holy **** my chickens mauled the Ambassador!?!? What country am I even in???"

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
*Stands there with a blank face*
"What?"
(Officer)

"J-just do what he says. It'll be much ea...eas...easier. Yeah that's the word..."

-----
(Attorney)
"Can I say something now? Are we all happy? Yes, well good."

*plays video*

"As you can see, alongside the group is the aforementioned wolf-human along with Unikorn right beside him. But what I don't get is the last fellow. Everyone is all accounted for except for them. So, be kind to us and tell the jury where this man resides will you? We need every egg in our basket."

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
"Holy **** my chickens mauled the Ambassador!?!? What country am I even in???"
(Judge)
"I'm sorry, who are you again? And why are you strangling one of the jurors?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Attorney: )
"Can I say something now? Are we all happy? Yes, well good."

*plays video*

"As you can see, alongside the group is the aforementioned wolf-human along with Unikorn right beside him. But what I don't get is the last fellow. Everyone is all accounted for except for them. So, be kind to us and tell the jury where this man resides will you? We need every egg in our basket."
"Wait... that doesn't look like me...", says Unikorn.

*In a way, he was completely right; prison completely changed him, making any appearance of his pre-prison self almost unrecognizable to him*

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
*sees the video play*

*mutters to self* ...That other man... Who is he...?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
"Wait... that doesn't look like me...", says Unikorn.

*In a way, he was completely right; prison completely changed him, making any appearance of his pre-prison self almost unrecognizable to him*
(Attorney)

*Objection!*

"..."

"...That's not you, that's you!"

*points to a more similar looking figure*

"And you've only been in prison for less than 24 hours if that! Don't give me excuses boy."

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
*plays video*

*Blinks*
*Blinks*
*Facepalms self* goodness . . . thats katt. . .

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Attorney)

*Objection!*

"..."

"...That's not you, that's you!"

*points to a more similar looking figure*

"And you've only been in prison for less than 24 hours if that! Don't give me excuses boy."
"It's only been a day?! But it felt like years... and all the things that happened in there...", he cried.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
*Blinks*
*Blinks*
*Facepalms self* goodness . . . thats katt. . .
(Attorney)

"Who exactly?"

(Officer)

"Y-you know! The wolf-human girl! She's the one who told us about them!"

(Attorney)

"Oh right that woman. ...Actually know that I think about it you two are very similar to each other. Are you two related by any chance?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom