• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[FIXED] Pokemon Stages Freezing

Taiko

Smash Ace
I'm not sure if I'm the only one with this problem, but for some reason, the game freezes after any of the Pokemon stages load. The freezes randomly seem to occur too, sometimes it starts like normal, sometimes it freezes.

Everything loads like normal, but during the first character's intro animation, the game silent freezes. You can still turn the game off with the Wiimote, which is odd.

I just re-installed ProjectM on a separate SD card, so I'm not sure what could be the problem. It only happens on the Pokemon stages, on other stages everything is fine.

EDIT: I've just fixed it, one of my song titles was breaking it. It seems like with BrawlBox, the "é" in Pokémon doesn't save correctly, crashing the game. This can be closed now!

EDIT 2: Well, this is odd. It seems to be a bug in BrawlBox when loaded with the system locale set to Japanese. When editing titles on a different computer, everything is fine...

Top Bottom