• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First Try Fridays

stylisland

Smash Apprentice
Yo Kero, you should do Smashipedia Saturdays and Pick one attack from 1 Character and show all the uses of that one attack and come up with a name for it. That would be pretty dope! You can name your channel the kerrics.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Yo Kero, you should do Smashipedia Saturdays and Pick one attack from 1 Character and show all the uses of that one attack and come up with a name for it. That would be pretty dope! You can name your channel the kerrics.
im glad someone realized where the inspiration came from :p

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
yo guys

i hate to do this

but i'm retiring first try fridays until next semester

my summers are all over the place

i've already missed two weeks and think that the inconsistency will only continue

i'll go back to doing this weekly when i start school again i promise

later gators

mixa

Banned via Warnings
Needs more of Red combos on #5. After a falling Uair, when you rise alongside your opponent in the air, you can try the Fireball → Nair combo.
Not sure if works on (U), though.

|Czar|

Smash Rookie

I decided to post FTF #7 on Kero's behalf, since he is banned. This isn't our best match; we had extremely cold hands and weren't warmed up at all. Hope you enjoy it.

Compatible

Smash Cadet
NP

glad you found it useful
Koro you do come across as an obnoxious *** on these forums, but this was quite a nice gesture of you. If only more people would take the 3 minutes out of their day to help others with simple skills like this, instead of being a **** by posting sarcastic replies, I think this community would grow a lot faster.

Maybe a new thread idea for you? Ask Koro questions, and he'll give you short video tutorial on how to do it.

BananaBolts

I find you quite appealing
Koro you do come across as an obnoxious *** on these forums, but this was quite a nice gesture of you. If only more people would take the 3 minutes out of their day to help others with simple skills like this, instead of being a **** by posting sarcastic replies, I think this community would grow a lot faster.

Maybe a new thread idea for you? Ask Koro questions, and he'll give you short video tutorial on how to do it.
Him acting like a **** is just a facade. He's really a nice guy and he posts the best, cute animal pics.

Also, helping newcomers is extremely important and I do believe that facilitating growth is a necessary step in the right direction.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Warning Received

my name is kero you ****

and if i wasn't too busy railing your mom that might actually be an ok idea

[collapse=]i eventually want to make instructional vids

i agree that helping beginners learn is an absolute must if we wish to expand the community

but i'm not good enough yet.. it doesn't mean anything coming from me

if people at isai's level put more effort into helping the community grow we would see some serious progress

but they don't

i won't be like them when i become the best

i'm gonna change this community for the better

Compatible

Smash Cadet
Oops KERO* my bad. Do you make excuses often? You have a decent way of presenting techniques in a entertaining/interesting way. If it something you want to do, why stop yourself? MJ still wrecks people on the court and also coaches. Do it.

That's my motivational speech of the day.

my name is kero you ****

and if i wasn't too busy railing your mom that might actually be an ok idea

[collapse=]i eventually want to make instructional vids

i agree that helping beginners learn is an absolute must if we wish to expand the community

but i'm not good enough yet.. it doesn't mean anything coming from me

if people at isai's level put more effort into helping the community grow we would see some serious progress

but they don't

i won't be like them when i become the best

i'm gonna change this community for the better

Top Bottom