• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem: Awakening Mafia | GAME OVER: Not Equal To The Challenge

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Not sure what to make of you calling Pawn Sokr.

I feel that Xastern's #272 has a different tone than the way he has been addressing other people, even those he has also showed concerns with (ruy and soup). He's been speaking in a sort of unbiased tone (best way I can describe it) as if he is trying to pull for more information. But his post toward pawn was strangely authoritative and aggressive. This to me indicates an instinctive distance behavior.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
gorf's mario party 2 mafia

IIRC, setup was broken and ryker played like a moron
I did learn something from reading the archive, and that's if Ryker quickshoots, he's probably town :p

@dabuz, I was wondering if your views coincided with mine. They don't. But that in itself isn't telling and I liked your explanation. I was also trying to get you to post.

If our views did coincide would that have been telling to you?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
they're both town.

that's what I think generally, not just on that interaction.

I'm not really feeling why you think xastrn is scum to be honest. I can see how they might be frustrating, but that's different.
why??????????

Kantrip

Kantplay
they're both town.

that's what I think generally, not just on that interaction.

I'm not really feeling why you think xastrn is scum to be honest. I can see how they might be frustrating, but that's different.
I'll try to explain where I'm coming from.

Xastrn's reads, last I checked, were something like this:

Xastrn - because it's himself
Sokr - because he liked his first post so much Sokr overcame the inactive pile. Reasoning being that Sokr was questioning inactives
FML - for being active and asking questions
Kary - for being active and asking questions

Me - for inactivity
BRB Not posting - for adhering to their name
Raziek - for... I dunno, I think he just doesn't have a read on him yet? Only one who has been posting who he hasn't stated his opinion of

pawn - for inactivity, buddying, lurking
dabuz - for inactivity
Zen - for... withholding dissent or something? When it came to Xastrn's plan he didn't like that Zen apparently didn't give a hard stance (even though he totally did)

Red Ryu - for having a lot of fluff in his posts and little content
soup - for changing his mind from liking the pairing system to disliking it

His townreads really are that shallow, and his scumreads are super reachy. I've disliked his reasoning for every stance he's presented (not necessarily the stance itself), and I've hated how he's been focusing on inactivity and very arbitrary stuff without ever going into intentions, etc. It's all very surface level. Then there's his game analysis, which was generally disagreed on by everybody. That he suggested a plan I have no problem with. That it was so mechanical I dislike. He developed a reachy scumread on Zen because Zen apparently kept his options open wrt agreeing/disagreeing with the rules. This isn't true from what I read, as I saw Zen clearly saying rules like that never work in BiM and giving an example game to read.

Then there's the inactivity pile debacle where he lumped me and dabuz together as inactives who needed to post content, ignoring BRB Not Posting, pawn, Sokr, and all the people who had posts but were saying a whole bunch of nothing. His excuse that he was purposely biasing it to get reactions doesn't fly with me whatsoever, and his attitude after I called him out where he said stuff like "you may be scumreading me now, but this is actually good! I am getting exactly what I wanted from this and now you're posting!" left a bad taste in my mouth.

I'll briefly mention the fact that all the hydra's posts read as very formal and forced, but I'm not putting much weight on this.

Lastly, there's the difference between his interaction with soup and Kary's interaction with soup. When Kary and soup had their argument at the bottom of the first page, Kary called soup out for contradicting himself. In this case, soup did contradict himself and the mistake was real. I feel like it was just a mistake from him in which he tried to explain things in multiple ways and it didn't really work out, and that that interaction was TvT. More recently, Xastrn and soup have been arguing. Xastrn is calling soup out on another contradiction. This time, soup is saying he doesn't like how people are jumping to pair up, whereas before he was advocating the idea. Xastrn is calling this a contradiction, while soup is arguing he merely changed his mind. Reading over the thread, you'll see that soup did change his mind, meaning this is not a contradiction at all, as soup showed his change in ideology that brought on his new opinion! This callout from Xastrn is, therefore, completely unwarranted. I see it having malicious intent as he's moved soup to his biggest scumpick and is trying to show him in a negative light on a very big reach.

All this adds together to make Xastrn look mighty dirty, if you ask me.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
The thing about Xastrn is that that they seem to have no self-awareness. This is a BIM, and if you look scummy to people, you're always in danger of being shot. Xastrn don't seem to give a ****, they're here to play my first activity police, and jump up and down on anything they consider scummy. Now, I agree that their pushes and their reads aren't really worth ****. But i'm not really surprised from a slot that a) has no meta, b) seems to think being anti-town is just about as good as being scum. If you want a good example of this, look at them calling RR scum because he soft claimed his role.

Now maybe this is some big facade out of Xastrn. Maybe they're playing the long game in arguing that the worst thing you can do is shoot from the hip. But the impression I get is that they're a slot whose priority is to push everything and everywhere, without any sort of scum planning or opportunism, because they are town, and they think that's the best way to play a town win-con.They don't seem to be concerned about their own survival- case in point, they haven't paired up with anyone. And they don't seem to be pushing mislynches, going after Soup of all things- they're all over the place.

All that being said, I could be wrong. It's difficult to read someone past all the mechanics talk and through walls of accusation. But to me it feels like they're painting themselves into a corner, and if they're scum they would realize that, and they would've made some effort to avoid it. They still have to get around it, and I don't think they've anything up their sleeves to do that.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I played with the hydra before and the one thing I remember is them being abysmally bad at playing scum and getting themselves lynched D1. Forget what game this way but I want to say Majora's Mask? This could be playing into why I'm jumping up and down so much at every scummy thing I see, because I'm not willing to dismiss it because it seems "too obviously bad."

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I looked up Majora's Mask out of interest because I've been wanting to know how their meta holds up wrt their Mechanical style. I noticed they were sudden to push someone over the most ridicolous reasons, and also the fact they tried buddying up to OS. I feel there's a difference in play between there and here, mostly on the mechanical approach and how they're handling their reads. While I disagree with how they're doing things, Kary's post about them sums up how I feel in general.

Kantrip

Kantplay
That's an interesting perspective but I feel like the mechanical stuff is exclusive to this being a game with different rules to regular mafia. The ridiculous pushes are still here, for sure.

Xastrn

Dastrn|Xatres
Sorry I've been inactive today. RL stuff. I missed a phone interview this morning for a job because I was up sick last night, and then spent the next hour trying to reschedule without looking like an idiot. Managed that, then did my thing today.

I'm back.

Seems like the case Xatres made on soup has brought some heat on us, and I had brought some heat our way as well. As Kary pointed out in #369, I even responded to some heat by saying "good! you are PLAYING NOW!" I don't care which way things are flying as long as everyone is actually playing.

@CIRCUS

PROD OR REPLACE BRB please. This is silly. 72 hours is crazy long to wait for a player to even join the game.

Kary, you described our play as "painting ourselves into a corner." I would disagree, but then again OF COURSE I would, right? Town or not, I would say that. You guys seem to think that our reads are weak. We think our reads are solid enough to move people into our orange or red zones. We feel the same about some of your reads. Probably all of us will be wrong on many of our reads. One good thing about mafia games is that they almost always have an "oh ****" moment or two when we have to stop and reread everything with our new knowledge.

But the impression I get is that they're a slot whose priority is to push everything and everywhere, without any sort of scum planning or opportunism, because they are town, and they think that's the best way to play a town win-con.They don't seem to be concerned about their own survival- case in point, they haven't paired up with anyone. And they don't seem to be pushing mislynches, going after Soup of all things- they're all over the place.
Kary, you have an opinion here that I think is valid (OF COURSE I DO, scum or town...wifom or what have you).
We're playing what we think is the best way for a town win. We don't think our survival is nearly as important as the town winning. If we die and it gives the rest of the town information to make reasonable shots D2 and D3, then wouldn't that be nice? We have good reasons for not pairing with anyone. We feel ODD in this game, and we are hoping someone will pair with us who will even things out in the right way. We're fine being in the front of the pair, and we're not necessarily looking to be behind someone just yet. Again, our goal isn't survival, or we'd be hiding. Our goal is for town to win. Period.
We don't want mislynches, and everything we've done this game has been to avoid them. Our rules, as "mechanical" as you all want to call them, were crafted by us carefully to help town AVOID mislynches and to actively threaten and punish players who create mislynches. Some of you argued with points 2 and 3. We felt they were protection from mislynches and han solos.
Yes, we have pressure on several players at once, and we have more than one scumread. Since this game started 70ish hours ago, we've had scumreads on RR, pawn, and soup, and minor scum reads on most of the coasters. There are likely 3 scum in this game, and if we're terrified of having more than one scum read, then aren't we being a little silly?

Not sure what to make of you calling Pawn Sokr.

I feel that Xastern's #272 has a different tone than the way he has been addressing other people, even those he has also showed concerns with (ruy and soup). He's been speaking in a sort of unbiased tone (best way I can describe it) as if he is trying to pull for more information. But his post toward pawn was strangely authoritative and aggressive. This to me indicates an instinctive distance behavior.
Yes, the tone in my #272 post was different. I have a scum read on pawn that is stronger than my read on any of the other candidates. Xatres doesn't agree 100%, and that's allowed because we are two people. We're looking at both of our lists, making scum lists side by side in the post tracker spreadsheet, and then talking and comparing and trying to create a side list that sort of balances out our reads. Most of it will be private. I've already posted an early list, and I'm well aware of how posting town lists and scum lists affect how scum shoots at night. Lists like that should not be frequent, but an early list garners attention and conversation. Look at this: we're on page 10 and that list is still being linked and talked about. hey hey, conversation. Conversation and committal posts give us something to work with, ESPECIALLY after a flip. For example, several of you have said that a xastrn/pawn scum team is nigh impossible. If pawn gets shot and flips scum, then my list means something different. Our posts take on a different light.

We have deliberately tried to make active conversations with as many active players as possible, and with several inactives. I have almost no read on several of you, and some of you LIKE that you are hiding well. That will change as the game progresses. Eyes will be on you when you give yourself outs constantly and never commit to anything.

Soup mentioned above that FML and I are clogging the thread. At this point, FML has a massive lead in post count. SOUP is #2 on the list, and we are #3. Just FYI. I don't mean to make any point, but wanted the info out. I will update my post tracker tonight and post it for you. NOT because it is a scum list from bottom to top, but because it is useful information for ALL to have in front of them.
You'll notice, for example, that in most games, scum slip in the middle of the list as long as their meta allows it. Some scum will be low in posts and will maintain that meta constantly. That's why we lynch inactives on D1 in so many games. It states that town will put up with none of that ****, and forces inactive scum to start posting content.

So, my next post will be an updated post count. I'll be back when that is done. I think I'm about 80 posts behind so give me a few.

Xastrn

Dastrn|Xatres
FullMetalLynch
soup
Xastrn
Kary
Potassium
Zen
Raziek
Sokr
Red Ryu
dabuz
pawndidater2
BRB Not Posting

Xastrn

Dastrn|Xatres
Can someone TL;DR #374?
Maybe you should read it yourself?

Good lord, if you're going to play, read. How are you going to make a solid read on someone if you won't read their post? This is mafia. People post. Frequently. Sometimes with a lot of words.

TL;DR Read it yourself.

Xastrn

Dastrn|Xatres
Xas, #346 yo.
Ok.

I do this as well, but your placing of Sokr and Kantrip is just completely contradictory, especially since that whole post was focused on people's number of posts. Even if you got a town read on Sokr (or good vibes or w/e) why did you not mention him in your inactive list? Afterwards you made the correction for forgetting pawn but not Sokr. Your whole post just seems like bull to me.

Are you asking me about the question in the middle regarding Sokr being missing from the inactive list?

You are referring to the two following posts:

Potassium and dabuz are almost completely inactive.
4 posts for Potassium.
2 posts for dabuz.

What can we do with inactives? The worst games I've ever played ended with inactives still sitting around jacking off instead of playing ball with the rest of us. I have a policy of voting for my pal Ignatius in any game I play with him because he is ALWAYS inactive and coasts, town or scum. I'm putting up with that.
It's just one day so far, so it's ok right now. But we sure as hell better have some action from these 2 tomorrow, or at the very least a really good reason for sitting out of the game for 48 hours by then.

Sokr
kary
soup

Potassium
dabuz

FullMetalLynch
Colonel Stars

EBWOP

Sorry for multiple posts.

I meant to include pawndidater2 in my inactive list. Sorry.

Sokr
kary
soup

Potassium
pawndidater2
dabuz

FullMetalLynch
Colonel Stars
I did NOT forget Sokr in my inactive list. I mentioned that I liked him based on the content of his posts here:

Ok, that took a while to catch up.

I'm liking Kary, especially in his debate with Rake. Wasn't a big fan of how him and Soup bickered down to the point of pointlessness, but I'm willing to pin that down as enthusiasm.

Slight town read on Rake. Disagreeing with Kary isn't a scum thing to do.

Not really liking Xastrn atm. That excuse about thinking in boxes wasn't good enough for me. If you really did think over the rules you proposed for 20 minutes, then the fact that you couldn't find the flaws in it between the two of you reeks to me of scum trying hide behind those rules and big posts.

Don't like this thinking at all. You're proposing to waste a day just on policy and ignorance?

I like this and completely agree with it. But you're still null to me.

@Red Ryu and Rake, let's try and let everyone know what the hell you're talking about. It makes things easier for town.

@Xastrn, after all the negative feedback you've received, do you still think a rigid set of rules is ideal for town? You obviously disagree with Rake's shoot first, explain later approach, but what do you think of Potassium's proposal of a happy medium? Also, any views on players excluding your FoS on Rake?
@Xastrn
My absence comes down to homework and yard work.
So what I'm getting from you is that despite how confident someone may be on their read, shots should not be fired withou full discussion by everyone? Do you not think that by placing rules such as anyone who shoots then explains is scum or dumb provides something for scum to hide behind?
He didn't even have to agree with me for me to like him. I've said it twice now in this thread, maybe more: even if your case is being made against me, or you are disagreeing with the case I'm making, if your contribution seems pro town, then I will label you as such until otherwise noted. I'm not the mod. I can't see everyone's alignment. Nor am I God, that I can see everyone's motivation. I am a player in a mafia game. I see only what is posted, and I extrapolate meaning therein.
In Sokr's case, my read was town. I saw pro-town answers and pro-town responses. Hence a town read.
My lists were incomplete there, btw. Surely you noticed. Only 8 out of 12 players, AFTER I added pawn. That doesn't mean that Sokr is at the top of my list over all. He's closer to the middle of my current list than the top, although my list needs adjusted based on today's posts, which I need to read 3 or 4 more times, I think.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Maybe you should read it yourself?

Good lord, if you're going to play, read. How are you going to make a solid read on someone if you won't read their post? This is mafia. People post. Frequently. Sometimes with a lot of words.

TL;DR Read it yourself.
Relax yourself buddy, I skimmed it.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
ಠ_ಠ
Xast can you answer this as well:
The data analysis stuff I'm pretty sure he picked up from Overswarm. Obviously he hasn't created charts and graphs of posting activity and reads (yet), but he's absolutely the kind of person who finds such things useful. I think the difference between Dastrn and Overswarm is that OS deliberately uses his graphs to mask weak cases and get town on his side (whether he is scum or not) and Dastrn is just putting the data out there for people to use and analyze themselves. So far the only opinions he's pushed using that data is "lets get inactives to post" and "Red Ryu is posting fluff."

I thought it was eerie that you mentioned this after I mentioned it to soup privately, but I checked the times and you posted it before so. How would you say one would differentiate between manipulation and simply "putting it out there"? As far as I can see, you've been using it for the former. As you said with the post earlier on placing Kantrip in your fos pile even though he had more content in the few posts he had. And again with your FoS on Ryu. You're saying here that "so far" that's all he's pushed, but would you not say that goes completely against the entire distinction you made between him in OS in that he is simply putting it out there for individual analyzing and not to make cases???

Xastrn

Dastrn|Xatres
FML needs to stop acting like he's still in RVS.
35 hours since your last post, Raz. I'm the activity police. (Ask the broom guys who I've played with if I don't harp on inactives constantly in those games, although it's been a while since we've had one there, as we tend to find better players in D-Games. It's built into me to prod inactive players constantly. Get used to it.)

Let's hear your take on Ryker's inactivity for 71 hours, Xatres (my hydra's) case on soup, and the fact that other than us, people aren't making any serious cases based on the content of people's posts, other than coming back at us if we target them. (ie: soup)

My hydra has targeted 3 players thus far: Red Ryu, Pawn, and Soup. Which of those three, if any, do you find scummy and why? Which of those three, if any, do you read as town and why?

Xastrn

Dastrn|Xatres
Relax yourself buddy, I skimmed it.
How useful. :facepalm:

ಠ_ಠ
Xast can you answer this as well:
referencing:
The data analysis stuff I'm pretty sure he picked up from Overswarm. Obviously he hasn't created charts and graphs of posting activity and reads (yet), but he's absolutely the kind of person who finds such things useful. I think the difference between Dastrn and Overswarm is that OS deliberately uses his graphs to mask weak cases and get town on his side (whether he is scum or not) and Dastrn is just putting the data out there for people to use and analyze themselves. So far the only opinions he's pushed using that data is "lets get inactives to post" and "Red Ryu is posting fluff."

I thought it was eerie that you mentioned this after I mentioned it to soup privately, but I checked the times and you posted it before so. How would you say one would differentiate between manipulation and simply "putting it out there"? As far as I can see, you've been using it for the former. As you said with the post earlier on placing Kantrip in your fos pile even though he had more content in the few posts he had. And again with your FoS on Ryu. You're saying here that "so far" that's all he's pushed, but would you not say that goes completely against the entire distinction you made between him in OS in that he is simply putting it out there for individual analyzing and not to make cases???
No, I didn't pick it up from Overswarm. I had half a dozen mafia games under my belt before his first. I was in his first game. He was scum. I forget which game, only that he won for his faction. OS and I have both always treated gaming this way, back as far as 08 when we were both in the Brawl Backroom and when he would stay at my house after smash tournaments that I hosted. I've always liked things in boxes, which is why I got 2nd place in the east coast in a Calculus contest but failed history in college.

You'll have to explain what was eerie about you and I agreeing on RR? Just the timing being close together? Or do you think soup was communicating with me? I'm guessing the former, because the latter would be a really difficult thing to understand considering we brought up a case against him when he was under no heat. Bussing in that situation would be a really odd thing to do. Xatres has more to say in that case, and may share more of it later at his own discretion.

The difference between manipulation and just putting it out there is honestly a pretty small one. We are ALL trying to influence each other. I do so with both data and making a case against players I find scummy. You do too. You are manipulating as well. All that word mean is "intending to influence to one's own purpose." I like to manipulate the game to put pressure on inactives. That sort of behavior serves three purposes: it keeps scum from coasting, it keeps players active to give us the ability to interpret their actions and interactions with one another, and it creates conversation in general, which is always good for town as it gives us something to reread after flips, or to analyze during the interactions themselves.

Kantrip's name has been brought up, but his name is not on the player list and he has made no post. Is he under a different name now and everyone is remembering his old name? I remember him from years past.

No my case against RR was not purely out of lack of activity. This is now the third time I've stated this fact: he had posted 10 posts at the time, and the average at the time of my case against him was 10.166666. He had posted almost exactly average for the players in the game. My case stated that his posts were all fluff with the intention of looking active without actually saying or doing anything, and providing no information for us to read and analyze.

I'm sort of tiring of correcting everyone on this. From now on, I'll ignore posts that refer to my case against RR as activity-based.

Am I missing anything you wanted me to post? I had a hard time understanding your last sentence.

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
xast do you intend to ever shoot someone yourself , or are you going to be leading the pack without action as it were

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
Also, what would have to occur for you to shoot someone ? Will it be a matter of consensus or would you take the law into your own hands should the situation demand it ?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Current Roster:
Kary
Raziek supported by: BRB Not Posting
Red Ryu supported by: FullMetalLynch
dabuz
pawndidater2
Xastrn
soup
Zen supported by: soup
Sokr supported by: Potassium

Actions Taken:
BRB Not Posting Pairs Up with Raziek at 5:23am EST, 10/27/13
soup Pairs Up with Colonel Stars Zen at 11:39am EST, 10/27/13
Potassium Pairs Up with Sokr at 8:30pm EST, 10/27/13
FullMetalLynch Pairs Up with Red Ryu at 2:29am EST, 10/28/13

Ryker has been given permission to post off-hydra. Prods will not be given unless activity continues to be an issue, as recent inactivity can be attributed to account issues.

Xastrn

Dastrn|Xatres
xast do you intend to ever shoot someone yourself , or are you going to be leading the pack without action as it were
Yes, I will shoot someone, given the right opportunity. Probably not D2. Maybe toDay. Maybe D3. I'd volunteer to be the hammer if I have to, but I like killing on D3 better. (hey, I get to live 2 days :) )

Also, what would have to occur for you to shoot someone ? Will it be a matter of consensus or would you take the law into your own hands should the situation demand it ?
I would prefer consent from the town, as outlined in our proposed ruleset, but there has not been consent on those rules, so it is remotely possible that I could shoot someone if the situation demanded it.

also please stop posting post counts, it really aids nothing imo.
I will most likely continue. I apologize (sort of) if you don't like it, but most people don't like that you've posted 112 times already, which is 4x the average. I don't mind it really, as should be clear. I LIKE when people post a lot.
You might not like it. Lots of us are doing things others don't like. I LIKE to post the post counts from time to time. I think it's information that people can use in some way. I won't clutter the thread with the counts, but I will keep count, living or dead, for the rest of the game.

Xastrn

Dastrn|Xatres
FML, for the record, if I could pair with anyone in the game, it'd be you. I have a plan, and I think you're the best person to involve in my rhythm of my plan. There's a good chance I'll stay unpaired for today unless RR separates toDay which I think is highly unlikely. It's too bad you paired when you did, because I wouldn't mind even meatshielding for you today and switching back and forth for the next couple days.

Read my first few posts for more info.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Aside from the fact that my case was on you so you obviously disagree with its conclusion, what is your opinion of it? What is my alignment as a result? And who would you shoot if you had to right now?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
No, it's the other way around. I want to see how they will act without the pressure of keeping an appearance up in-thread. I'm sure they would be more willing to work with me privately, and it will help me getting a better read on them.
In a game with unidentified private communication and public announcement of your neighborhood, there is ZERO reason to keep information like that out of the thread. Almost any sort of read gathering thought process should be publicized because the threat of you dying is severely mitigated because you can hide in the back or have your partner back your read if he agrees. Having the information in the open lets everyone else gather what they can from it. The only sort of information not to share would have to do with items or abilities or possibly a short term ruse. Long term deception is very bad because of how easy it is to kill off a piece of the whole and act like you never did anything.

I've said as much to Raz already with my intentions on what I am going to do in private.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
No. I think the idea of spontaneous action is more telling than orderly action. If we follow your guideline we are only giving scum the tools to blend in further. Shooting is a means of reading someone and their intentions, and if you filter it as such, it will be harder to read them. It's true that this could work in theory, but I doubt you will get people to cooperate. More importantly, I don't understand why you feel the need to bring about such rules treating us like we haven't played a game of mafia or BiM before.
The concept of scummies shoot scummies is easy to do, especially early in the game.

I dislike your outlook on the game.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Going to play Rajam tonight and tomorrow. Will stay caught up after, but I'm not doing it all in one sitting.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Ok, I really did not like xastrn's recent posts. I'm not gonna quote because that's a pain on a phone.

I really disliked how he kept pointing out how what he's doing makes sense as both scum and town. That came across as scummy to me.

Kary said earlier that Xastrn looks scummy because he doesn't care about appearances. He just wants to find scum. Since then it has sounded like Xastrn was playing up sounding sounding scummy because he has an excuse now. Either that or I never noticed how scummy he sounds.

Then Xastrn says something about being fine in front of a pair and not having survival in mind, or else they'd be hiding. To me that sounded like they've been doing that to appear townie and nobody's mentioned it, so they felt obligated to throw it out there. Make sure we know they are doing some townie things.

Finally, Xastrn mentioned that he uses his data to manipulate others. Doesn't this go against one of his earliest posts where he claims OS does it but not him? And another contradiction where he admits he'd possibly shoot from the hip when he spent so much time clarifying how summy that is.

Top Bottom