• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Finally some vids

The Phenom

Smash Lord
You know I'm going to enjoy this! Pink PoWa!!! and the rest of the Kirbsters of course.

watching vid. now 0_0
edit:pakman Kirby =) ; good thing you won with the suit or I would've kicked you you SOB! JK =)

---------
CLASS OF 2009!!!

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
I liked the liberal use of inhale in that match and the Starshot->Reverse Fair was pretty cool(though probably unintentional) It seemed odd that you wouldn't take the swallowcide given to you on marth's third stock, he didn't seem to be able to brake out fast enough to escape it and there would have been a good chance he would have broken out on his own before you died anyways.

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
As a Kirby main, good job on representing Kirby! There were flaws, of course, although I enjoyed the match overall. I liked how you tech chased with a Ground Hammer at 3:17-18.

As a Marth main, I wince at the end result. He lost by 2 stock. :(

So where are the rest of the videos?

psykoplympton

Smash Ace
what i meant by some vids.. was just... one... vid. but more to come. maybe only a few more kirby vids and the rest will be falcon cause he doesnt like me to post kirby vids. lol. ty for the comments.
also inhale is an awesome move. it has awesome priority especially in the air. but if you abuse it like I do it becomes predictable.

Top Bottom