• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Finally, A Roy Combo Video! The Marquess of Pharae

Roew

Smash Apprentice
Awesome video of roy pwnage man. Keep up the good work.

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
really nice, I didn't know Roy had that spike (Uair) , though I have a question: If you use your USmash sometimes the opponent falls down (not seen in this movie) that's like a semi spike right? Why the heck is that so andhow do you pull it of, cause it only happens to me by accidents, and most of the time it isn't very handy when I do it. So I wanted to know if you can control that.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
i don't know if i posted here when i downloaded the video... so i'll post now :p

really great video, i started playing roy more often because of this video XD

at all great job, nice editing, and i hope to see more sometimes!

Sgt. Conan

Smash Journeyman
Z-N_Freak said:
really nice, I didn't know Roy had that spike (Uair) , though I have a question: If you use your USmash sometimes the opponent falls down (not seen in this movie) that's like a semi spike right? Why the heck is that so andhow do you pull it of, cause it only happens to me by accidents, and most of the time it isn't very handy when I do it. So I wanted to know if you can control that.
Actually it's Dair.

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
O yes, srr, wrong button, but does anybody know the answer to my question? that one about the semi spike Up smash thing? Anybody *cries*

lavagolem123

Smash Journeyman
U-Air Spike

I'm not completely sure about how to do it, but it SEEMS like they have to DI out of the U-Smash for it to work. If I remember correctly, they move up and/or down(not too sure which direction(s) they move until they are sent upwards after the smash is done.) the sword when you hit them with the right part of the sword. This is where my theory comes in. If they DI whilemoving downwards on the sword, they'll be spiked/semi-spiked. Again, I'm not sure if they are able to meteor cancel it. Keep in mind this is just a guess.

Otherwise, I guess you just have to hit them with the right part of the sword, most likely close to the very tip. Maybe their position in the air can change this. This too, is only a guess, so don't think too heavily upon it.

Thanks for watching the video, thanks for your comments, I never expected anyone to watch it after all this time.

Runt

Smash Journeyman
Nice video. Crush 40 is my favorite band but i like their other song from Shadow The Hedgehog better- I Am (All Of Me). But anyway, yea, i liked this video. Some of the combos seemed kinda short though.

Nigzel

Smash Ace
Excuse me, RWB using Nigzels account here.

Marquess of Pherae? Eliwood didn't die.
Roy is not referred to as Marquess in FE6.

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
God....this is such a bad video. Shame u wasted so much time on it....ur roy is horrible...sure its technical, but what roy isnt? At least U were better than ur opponents, but that isnt say MUCH AT ALL. I know this video is old, but I really hope you quit Roy by now. I dont ever wanna see this trash again. Sorry if i sound "mean" but I know you want people to be real.

P.S. THE MUSIC IS SO TERRIBLE....get better taste.

Top Bottom