• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Finalized Character Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natch

Smash Ace
NNID
Natch42
Ya, I've decided on my character roster for the next while. Obviusly, Lucas is on here or I wouldn't be posting this. And this is the only spot I'm posting this, because I started here.

Snake
Kirby
Lucas
Pikachu

8 straight months of Lucas use means that I can't really drop the guy. I've been using him more recently, and for some reason he's working for me. Magically, I've learned the sweet spot on Bair-which was something I could never get down before. I still B-Stick, and still have that PK Fire accuracy that every Lucas main has(You know what I'm talking about. You jump, fire off a PK Fire, and for some reason they Jump right into it.). For whatever reason, I still got it.

Sorry I left guys. I just needed to get better. I still main Snake, but Lucas still has that special spot on my character roster.

I also Jump with Z now. For every character I use. It gives me the same benefits as someone who claws the controller for the X button. Oddly enough, it's because of Lucas that I started learning how to Jump with Z(Full Hopped Lagless Wavebounced PK Fires followed by a Magnet Pull). I decided to go all the way with it, and now all of my characters do slightly better in the air for me. Especially Kirby. But Lucas also benefits because of how floaty the guy is.

>_>

Yeah, I'm back.

Levitas

the moon
Uh, ok?

Isn't it somewhat arrogant to make a thread about how you still play a character?

I don't really care one way or the other.

Edit: I'm thinking this might be spam, after all.

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
So you really think that we care if you play Lucas still or not? Sorry but the point of these boards is to help others get better at the character. If you quit maining him because you didn't like losing. That's fine, but unless you have information to help the lucas players please get out. Thank you =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom