• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash

Time2Brawl

Smash Cadet
I dunno about you guys, but whenever I go for final smash I usually hit it around a few times or let others, then get close and PKThunder. It knocks people back and keeps going for the smash ball.

In my opinion, it's a really effective way to break it. Although your left open, everybody is going for the ball!

What do you guys do to get the ball?

perezo

Smash Cadet
I just let everyone go at it but me, but when its about to break i just pk thunder it. Nice safe way to get it

Hardcorenesser

Smash Journeyman
when it is far away, pk thunder your *** off. if it is close, use an upair then a forwardair. That usually breaks it for me, but not if it just appeared. i am sure you know that the longer a smash ball floats around the easier it is to destroy. my bro has gotten into the habit of just letting me damage the smash ball then he jumps in and breaks it. it really pisses me off, and i figure you would be pissed too. and now my bro just comes back and attacks me when i use pk thunder to get the smash ball. so now i mix it up a bit... i go between chasing the smash ball with pk thunder to pkt2 :)

Roger Racebannon

Smash Cadet
When it gets low, I charge an up smash. It takes it out right away.

(The only thing that sucks is that my friends just walk off screen and avoid my Final Smash completely.)

MTFFFG

Smash Apprentice
i don't play with a final smash ball unless its with friends for fun but i usually just let them try and break it. I surprise them with my awesome pkt technique when i hit them and the ball at the same time. just joking about the technique. why is it that everytime someone says technique people run inside to look and talk about it?

Top Bottom