• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

February 8th, 2014 - Y-Town Throwdown I - Melee/PM - Feat. Mango, S0ft, Abate - Youngstown, OH

What should the side event for Y-Town Throwdown I be?

• Crew Battles (any size)

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Low-Tier Tournament

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Project M (would need setups)

Votes: 30 51.7%

• Total voters

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Alright Jesse, I'm definitely money matching you for $5. Looking forward to it.

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
Suddenly, a wild Hari appears!

Unfortunately, she's probably gonna sleep in tonight because she has a cold and needs her sleep. I'll suck it up and come in some time in the afternoon to offer half of a P:M setup though, so don't count me completely out.

When will I step out of retirement and officially get into the Project:M scene? I don't know! As soon as I feel like it! But some friendlies here will be a nice warm-up, I'm sure.

Thrilllho

Smash Rookie
great tournament. had a lot of fun. got a little hectic towards the end, but i am 100 percent grateful and appreciative of the organizers letting us get our cute little 64 mini-tourney in. mad props everyone

Top Bottom