• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[February 15, 2014] The PWN Series #1 Brawl/P:M

Anther

Smash Champion
Is there anybody going through the Ann Arbor area that could give Julian a ride?
ON TOP OF THIS...
Is anyone going through Ypsi also... :p?
Or is there anyone that I could drive to.. probably picking up Julian on the way and then carpooling with to the tourney :x?

Xatic

Smash Lord
It came to my attention today that when I copy/pasted the address it took me to some place completely different.

So just in case your maps service didn't fix it for you:
Make sure when you're looking for the address to NOT put in the township part of the address into your GPS or Mapquest or Google w/e you use.

The PWN Shop: 12821 S Saginaw St, Grand Blanc, MI 48439

^ that is what it SHOULD be according to every place I've seen on the Internet.

Just a heads up. See you guys tomorrow.

Last edited:

Sorry

Smash Rookie
I wish i would have found out about the pwn series earlier I definitely would have made an effort to attend. Anywho I'm a project m player from the metro detroit area i dont really know how to rank my skill because i honestly have only played against one other smasher. if any smashers close by want to hook up sometime send me a pm.

Zackery Hendricks

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to personally apologize to all of west michigan that came out and had their pools/brackets held up because of other events, I'm not going to make any excuses, I should have had better foresight and realized that we had 3 people that could be in brawl double finals all in the same pm pools. But now that we have some results against west michigan and some pool data (I say some because fking benji and L cancel, third seeds getting top 3 -.-) and the dreadful amount of locals that decided NOT to come to the event, there won't be pools at the next tournament so we'll DEFINITELY have time for a crew battle. All in all amazing tournament thanks a bunch to everybody for coming out and making it hype. There will for sure be a PWN Series 2 next time there WILL be a crew battle and the winners WILL have pizza bought for them by me :D. Shoutouts in the results thread.

Last edited:
Top Bottom