• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South [Aug 25, 2015] Super Smash Brothers Brawl Tuesday tournaments (Pass Christian, MS)

The Sweet Escape

Smash Rookie
The Sweet Escape Delisle, MS hosts Super Smash Brothers Brawl tournaments each Tuesday at 6:00. Cash prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd. $10 entry includes arcade pass. We alternate some weeks with Project M

DarkAzura

Smash Rookie
I can't wait until you guys host a PM tournament. I've been trying to go to a tournament for awhile.

Shiro_lod

Smash Cadet
I don't know if the Sweet Escape host even remembers this is up- But The Sweet Escape does Smash 4+Project M now, every Tuesday at six pm. - We WILL be having it Mardi Gras day at six as usual.

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I think I should inform people that anything involving a Brawl disc, be it vanilla or PM, is gone now. They still do 4 every Tuesday and now they're starting to do Melee.

thesandman

Smash Cadet
is this still going on? I would like to get into smash competitively and I don't know where to find any tournaments.

Top Bottom