• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 15, 2015] 4SF PM Monthly - The Upgrade (Daly City, California)

CPU / Yin

Smash Cadet
TL;DR
4SF is on February 15th, so be there. Ask me your questions at persianemcee@gmail.com
Try and be here by 11 or 12, or you'll miss things

4SF is a SSB Project M tournament in the Bay Area, hosted by NCYC (The North County Youth Collective). There will be singles and doubles, with prizes for both. Come hungry, and ready to smash!

Note: Please read the whole post to avoid asking questions that can be answered by the stuff here!

RULES

Standard PM tournament stuff
Stage list is middle five on bottom and middle row, bottom are neutral stages
Bring your own controller
There is an age limit, so mind that (we're not carding you or anything though; honor system; seriously no one will ask; come pls)

FEES AND PRIZES

$5 per event you'd like to enter, standard stuff

Prizes/trophies for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place may include:
Movie tickets and trophies (we hope so)!
VERY LIKELY TO BE A CASH PRIZE FOR 1ST PLACE FOR ALL EVETNS

All proceeds goes towards Daly City Teen Services and NCYC!

FOOD?!?!

We offer very cheap food for sale, bring money and come hungry!

SCHEDULE

Here's a good idea of the times this tournament will be running by! If you can bring set ups, please do. The more there are, the more efficiently the event will run, making it a lot better of an experience. So, that being said:

11:00 - Sign ups for both events open
1:00 - Doubles sign ups close, and doubles will begin
2:00 - Singles sign ups close, and singles will begin

*If there is enough time after singles, we will organize a CREW BATTLE! (Oceana vs. The World R2)

**If enough people/set ups are present, either Melee singles or Sm4sh singles can be ran, I just need to be contacted beforehand by everyone to confirm (Minimum of 8 people! Confirm by RSVPing or emailing me)

***If I add another singles event, you can only be in one to avoid overlapping and an inefficient schedule. You can do doubles with any singles though

Once an event begins, no more people can enter! There is no late registration, so please get here on time. If you just can't make it here before sign ups end, you should still come anyway, because there is plenty of smash to be played and people to meet!

QUESTIONS?

If you have questions, contact us...

by email, at persianemcee@gmail.com
of course you can message me on here

BRINGING SET-UPS

If you can bring a set up or extra controllers, contact me, and we can coordinate it. Thanks! :)
We will give you free food if you bring set ups
Another note is, if you are bringing a set up, back up your SD card before hand to your computer so I can extract the tourney pack to it without getting rid of your data you already have. Thanks!​

Last edited:

_A1

Smash Apprentice
I'm definitely going to this. There outta be a much bigger turnout than last time.

PervertedPanda3

Smash Cadet
It says monthly in the title, will this be happening again this month, March 15th or later this month?
If so I'll be there and can bring a setup.

Last edited:

CPU / Yin

Smash Cadet
It says monthly in the title, will this be happening again this month, March 15th or later this month?
If so I'll be there and can bring a setup.
My post should be up within the next couple days, but the next 4SF should be March 22nd. Spread the word!

Top Bottom