• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Date TBA] Smash Castle - Sm4sh Tourney

[Date TBA] Smash Castle - Sm4sh Tourney
Posted by EonGenesis
Cocca's Pizza
Friday, February 12, 2016 - 12:00 AM
Until: Monday, February 29, 2016 - 12:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

EonGenesis

Smash Cadet

Hi, and welcome to the Smash Castle thread! (Logo is in concept)

:Fees & Info:
  • $5 for venue fee
  • $5 for singles entry fee
  • $5 for smash doubles per player fee
  • Starts at 3:30PM - 4:30PM ~ Sign ups and friendlies
    4:30PM ~ Doubles then Singles in both winner and loser tourneys.
  • Cocca's Pizza Tues. Special - $4.99 12" Cheese Pizza (6 slices) ~ $1.99 Soft drinks, free refills ~ Full Bar available
:Rules:
  • Singles:2 Stock, 6 Minute Time Limit, Items Off, Equipment Off, 2/3 Rounds
    Doubles:3 Stock, 8 Minute Time Limit, Items Off, Equipment Off, 2/3 Rounds
    Time ups are determined by stocks, then percentage.
  • All Omega stages are banned
  • Amiibo’s are banned.
  • 1st match will debate with rock-paper-scissors, 2nd/3rd round will be losers choice.
  • All controllers are allowed, whatever your comfortable with but please disconnect them as soon as your done with your matches.
  • Every setup must have all characters, including Dreamland 64.
  • We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or broken items for anyone who brings anything to our tourneys.
  • Custom moves are banned, unless it is highly requested.
  • Stages: Battlefield, Final Destination, Smashville, Lylat Cruise, Town & City, Castle Siege, Delfino Plaza, Duck Hunt, Halberd, and Dreamland 64.
    Kongo Jungle 64 (Doubles Only)

EonGenesis

Smash Cadet
BUMP: Just updated, hopefully everything is in order.
Date not determined yet.

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
Have you networked with the NEOH/PGH Smash Wii U FB page yet? We could have advertised this for you. We already run Smash 4 events out of the Liberty Cocca's Pizza on an (almost) monthly basis.

EonGenesis

Smash Cadet
Have you networked with the NEOH/PGH Smash Wii U FB page yet? We could have advertised this for you. We already run Smash 4 events out of the Liberty Cocca's Pizza on an (almost) monthly basis.
Hey! Actually we were at your tourneys before, it's pretty far from where me and my friend live but it was alot of fun! :ness:
We appreciate it if you advertise for our events and we'll do the same to yours.

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
Hey! Actually we were at your tourneys before, it's pretty far from where me and my friend live but it was alot of fun! :ness:
We appreciate it if you advertise for our events and we'll do the same to yours.
Cool, if you get an official date, let me know. I just don't want to have issues with double booking (like if we book on the same day). I usually try to put my event up a month in advance for that reason.

EonGenesis

Smash Cadet
Cool, if you get an official date, let me know. I just don't want to have issues with double booking (like if we book on the same day). I usually try to put my event up a month in advance for that reason.
Don't worry we won't I'm only gonna have my tourneys on Tuesdays per month.

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
Okay. Maybe if it's on a good day for me, I'll try to make it out for one.

Also, hope to see you guys at future events. The more, the merrier.

Top Bottom