• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 1, 2014] Michigan Ranbats 8 - Brawl/Project M (Livonia, MI)

What do you want as a Side Event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Alright iceman lets do this,

And Dakota since your ivy makes people hate, I want to learn the grimey way to play her if I'm to play this mod at all

W.C.N

Smash Lord
I'm going to body maestro on my first day of pm here

Hype

Tesla_Coil

Smash Cadet
Do you have to register for any and all of the brackets 30 min before the first event begins? Or can you come at 2:30 and still register for Brawl (for example)?

SoulPech

Smash Master
Do you have to register for any and all of the brackets 30 min before the first event begins? Or can you come at 2:30 and still register for Brawl (for example)?
can't tell if serious or trolling, lol. According to the OP:

03:30 PM - Brawl Pools Begin

ALL REGISTRATION ENDS 30 MINUTES BEFORE THE EVENT BEGINS. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE PLEASE CONTACT ME AND I WILL PLACE YOU INTO YOUR RESPECTIVE EVENT.​
So according to this, it ends at 3:00 and if you're gonna be late, contact Ori, which his number is in the OP.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Bumping this because Ranbats #8 will be this Saturday. DRDN will be running it in my absence, but he will be using my ruleset for Brawl and Project M. Please come out and support the event guys. This is our best local series and its always nice to see you guys here.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I'll be here.

Also, I apologize in advance for any teams that LOE1 and I will be timing out in doubles. Get your sleeping bags ready.

:088:

LOE1

Smash Lord
hmmm....this tourney... or west Michigan pm tourney....

choices choices....

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Because of the weather Ive pushed everything back

Revised Schedule

01:00 Brawl Doubles Registration Closes
01:15 Brawl Doubles Begins
01:45 PM Singles Registration Ends
02:15 PM Bracket Begins
03:45 Brawl Pools**/Bracket
06:00 P:M Doubles Begins
10:00 Venue Closes

shwickid222

Smash Journeyman
Had alot of fun at this tourney!!! I did pretty good and went ganon all theway. Respect. Shoutouts later

Top Bottom