• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fatality 3 ~ November 5th

Jtails

Smash Lord
Fatality 3

Bronx, NY Bum's House, With Air conditioning 11 TV's Chairs and food.

2 or 5 train to Intervale Avenue.

DATE: Saturday November 5th, 2011

Schedule:
11:00am - Registration
12:00pm - Brawl Doubles Start
3:00pm - Brawl Singles Start

Lateness Will not be tolerated, Please be on time.

Pay:
$7 Venue Fee
$10 Brawl singles
$5 Brawl Doubles

PAYOUT:
Singles
1st -60%
2nd -30%
3rd - 10%

Doubles
1st-60%
2nd-30%
3rd- 10%

Rules:
3 stock.
8 minute time limit.
All items off.
If time runs out during a match, Sudden Death will never be played. Use the following rules instead:
If one player has more stock remaining than the other, the victor will be the player with the most stock.
If the stock count is tied, then the player with the lowest damage percent wins the round.
If Sudden Death is forced by one player using a "suicide" move (Kirby/Dedede Swallow, Ganondorf Flame Choke, Bowser Bomb, Wario Bite, etc.), then whoever initiated the suicide move wins the game.
If both the percent and stock are tied at the end of a match, a one (1) stock, two (2) minute match will be played. This match must be played on the same level as the game prior and with the same characters. Whoever wins this 1-stock playoff wins the game.
Metaknight's Infinite Cape glitch is banned.
Any action that can prevent the game from continuing (i.e., freezing, disappearing characters, game reset, etc.) will result in a forfeit of that match for the player that initiated the action. You are responsible for knowing your own character, and must be wary about accidentally triggering one of these effects.
Stalling is banned. Stalling: The act of deliberately avoiding any and all conflict so that one may make the game unplayable. Any infinite chain grabs must end quickly after 300% has been reached so as to prevent excessive stalling. No player must grab the ledge more than 35 TIMES in a game. If and only if, the timer runs out and either player has exceeded the total ledge grabs, they lose the game, regardless of stocks and percents. If both players exceed the ledge-grab limit, then the usual time-out rules will apply.

Neutrals:
Battlefield
Final Destination
Lylat
Smashville
Yoshi's Island

Counterpick:
Halberd
Brinstar
Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Frigate Orpheon
Pokemon Stadium 1
Rainbow Cruise

3.Stage striking will be used to select the first stage. The lower ranked player will strike first, choosing a stage from the neutrals list to remove from consideration for the first round. The higher ranked player chooses two stages to remove from consideration for the first round. The lower ranked player then eliminates one of the two remaining stages from consideration, and the first round is played on the last remaining stage.

4.The loser of the first game will then ask the winner to ban a stage. They must do so, or their counterpick is invalidated.The loser may then choose a stage for the second round. This process is repeated for game 3, if necessary.

6.Any map may be played as long as BOTH players agree to it.

7.You may NOT pick a stage that you have already won on for your counter-pick unless your opponent agrees.

The game will still be played on the same stage.
■The winner from the previous is now locked into their character.
■The loser from the previous match may now reselect their character.
■King Dedede must dash before re-grabbing an opponent after a down-throw, unless the situation would allow King Dedede to regrab his opponent because of a facet of the stage, as in the case of a wall infinite.
■Infinite grabs (aside from the earlier mentioned situation with King Dedede), jab locks, laser locks, suicides, wall infinites, etc. are not banned. Do not dispute a match that you lost to the above tactics.

Get your doubles partners beforehand. If enough people want, doubles will be reduced to $5 entry.

Bum will be selling Snacks, Drinks, and Pizza.

Allisbrawl Link. Please PRE REG-

Live Stream Link =
www.justin.tv/bum163

Luigisama

Smash Champion
can someone give me a ride to this?
Also anyone wanna do doubles? I use luigi and I'll do my best to read your movements.

Jtails

Smash Lord
noooo Sama! lol

Doubles is now reduced to $5. since last time we only had 5-6 teams it's just not worth the $10 if many people aren't going to enter it. This will hopefully give more incentive for people to try it out.

HelpR

Smash Ace
hmm. possibly willing to do teams, I play MK, D3, and Lucas mainly, but i also have a nice troll falco.

Let me know if anyone wants to partner in this tomm

-Remix-

Smash Journeyman
Coming now. I don't if I'm entering singles. I'm probably just going to embarrass zorai (if he's even there) and to mm. See you all therreeeee.

Top Bottom