• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fan-made Pokemon Thread

Professor Lexicovermis

Smash Journeyman
Share your Fakemon here!
I'm sure that most of us have dreamed up Pokemon designs of our own, and this thread is dedicated to these Fakemon. Here is one of my personal designs:

Pepperp
Spicy Pokemon
Fire
Their bulging eyes constantly rotate in their sockets. An unbelievably spicy liquid runs through their veins, and their stem/stinger can inject this liquid into unwitting victims.

Stay tuned for Pepperp's evolutions!

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Oh, I have several ideas...I'll need to sketch them out as I haven't had the opportunity to do so yet, so stay tuned...

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I cant draw but:

Zaproo

An Electric/ Fighting Pokemon based off a Kangaroo. Zaproo is a terracotta orange colour and wears blue boxing gloves. It has a sly smile on its face and black cheeks like the electric rodents, as well as a black stomach.

It can learn Mach Punch and has a Electric physical priorty move similar to Water Shiruken called Thunder Combo. Also learns Bounce, Thunder Punch, High Jump Kick. Does not evolve. Has good attack, high speed, decent Sp.D and mediocre other stats.

Professor Lexicovermis

Smash Journeyman
Question for you guys:

Working on a Soda Can/Bottle Fakemon. Starts as a can, evolves into a bottle, then three bottles connected by plastic rings. My question is, what type should they be? I was thinking Water/Steel for first stage, but that won't work for the bottles.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Question for you guys:

Working on a Soda Can/Bottle Fakemon. Starts as a can, evolves into a bottle, then three bottles connected by plastic rings. My question is, what type should they be? I was thinking Water/Steel for first stage, but that won't work for the bottles.
You could almost go Poison/Steel seeing as soft drink is chemicals with a mild acidic consistency.

Bottles could be made out of metal too. Or just say it is as 'hard as steel' like some Steel Pokemon have.

This has given me an idea for a barrel of toxic waste Pokemon...

Steel/Poison.

The Fairy Killer.

QuickLava

Smash Journeyman
Share your Fakemon here!
I'm sure that most of us have dreamed up Pokemon designs of our own, and this thread is dedicated to these Fakemon. Here is one of my personal designs:

Pepperp
Spicy Pokemon
Fire
Their bulging eyes constantly rotate in their sockets. An unbelievably spicy liquid runs through their veins, and their stem/stinger can inject this liquid into unwitting victims.

Stay tuned for Pepperp's evolutions!
Like the design, only thing I don't get is why it's mono-fire and not Fire/Grass. It's a chili afterall, and chilies are plants.

Professor Lexicovermis

Smash Journeyman
Like the design, only thing I don't get is why it's mono-fire and not Fire/Grass. It's a chili afterall, and chilies are plants.
Pepperp is intended to be a Fire starter, and evolves into a Fire/Grass Pokemon. The trio of starters I have in mind would be Fire/Grass, Grass/Water, and Water/Fire.

Edit: Ah, thank you Radical Beam. I forgot that metal bottles do exist. That combination actually crossed my mind, and that should fit just fine.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Instead dog showing fakemon we draw, how about sharing fakemon we find on the internet? Blanking on names but here are tons of talented fakemon artists on Deviantart. LuisBrain and Zerudez comes to mind. Fantendo also has some great fakemon ideas Minus the art.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Here's mine: (don't have a picture)

Name-Collosstitairict

Typing-Fairy/Dragon

Description-A monstrosity of a snake (it's pretty gigantic) with white coloured skin and a stripy rainbow pattern, has glowing rainbow eyes with white pupils and has spikes on it's body

Pokedex-This massive snake can constrict a steam engine and crush it easily also can swallow a pickup truck in one go, if it bites someone their blood turns into a glowing rainbow colour though it's not fatal, it's gentle and peaceful but if provoked it attacks them

Inspiration-Titanoboa (Extinct snake)

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Exploud with Shiny.png

Doesn't REALLY fit topic, but here's a sprite I made of Exploud if he appeared in GSC

I had to change the size of the sprites. The base was Diamond/ Pearls Exploud.

GBC can only handle 4 colors per sprite, 2 of those being black and white. I used actual palettes from the game so I'd get the colors right. The first is Dragonite's palette, which matches Exploud pretty good. The second is shiny murkrow's palette.

Last edited:
Top Bottom