• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FalseFalco vs MagnuM

Selphious

Smash Cadet
Nice vids. Your Fox looks pretty good, as does your Falco [but you did mess up a few times (accidentally not jumping when you shoot)]. I'd say the Bowser is pretty good also, but I don't play Bowser so I can't really judge with much accuracy. The Marth wasn't really any good though. All in all good vids.

P.S. Nice suicide in the first vs Bowser vid :psycho:

cF=)

Smash Lord
Canada is so good; I just watched the first set so far and I'm in love.

More comments as I listen to the videos...

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
umm, awful marth, pretty awful falco for letting the awful marth win...sweet bowser tho.. everything was pretty entertaining

cF=)

Smash Lord
Thus far, nobody understood how much FalseFalco and MagnuM own and the fact that those videos are friendlies. What the eff' about "Marth dsmashes a lot", "you missed a SHL" and "Falco was ok" ?

For eff' sake, if it would've been PC Chris, you guys would've jump to some compliments at least. When I look at those matches, I can say Canada got talent hands down.

This is ridiculous...

FalseFalco

Smash Master
lol cf ENOUGH Canada bias!

I think everyone can see how terrible Canada is from videos.

Keep the comments coming guys I appreciate it.

takieddine

Smash Master
Why are you getting yourself all worked up for? This is the advice people are giving to them.

The fact is the Marth was pretty basic(sweet bowser though). Gotta learn to combo, and not SD as much...

And the Falco made pretty dumb mistakes, Like when he got edgehogged by the Marth in the first match. (although the tech skill was very good).

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
**** FF i didn't know your falco was dat good. i only watched your falco matches cause thats all i really care about, and i don't like looking at fox.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
stubert said he had no clue these were goin up, put up some decent matches of his next time so we can actually watch bowser do something, i know he has a good bowser, and these uber random friendly matches weren't things that should be posted w/o his knowledge, especially in a match where he gets 4 stocked, or the SD frenzy that was the first match

cF=)

Smash Lord
OooOooOooOooOooH the drama !!

*grabs some popcorn and chips*

EDIT: Ahhh booo, you guys killed my new soap opera by getting along outside of the forum. </3

takieddine

Smash Master
geez you guys are taking it like a sore loser, where FF doesnt even care...

No one said he sucks, he just had dumb avoidable mistakes, which might I add everyone is a victim to.

FF isnt the best, but hes above average. I gave constructive criticism, while you guys just sat there being biased.

cF=)

Smash Lord
[sarcasm] Gosh, FalseFalco, you suck at Smash. Just stop playing, you're clearly wasting your time. [/sarcasm]
Fix'd

FF isnt the best, but hes above average. I gave constructive criticism, while you guys just sat there being biased.
Hey, you don't give constructive criticism over friendlies, they were playing for fun.

Top Bottom