• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco's Lasers

KoyalKitKat

Smash Cadet
The most annoying thing with Falco is his lasers, they always interrupt everything from recovering, to approaching. I don't mind the recovery part, but I find Falco always weaving in and out with a mixture of lasers and nairs if they are close enough. Anybody have tips. I know the Falco MU is our advantage, but it's hard for me to comprehend this since the only thing I can think of is falco's horrible recovery...

Ersijo

Smash Cadet
Peach is actually one of the characters who handles the lasers best. The idea is to float above the lasers, which is a bit farther up than you're used to. Wd back dtilt, ftilt and dsmash (ofc) is also a great way to wingclip the bird, so you might want to consider eating the lasers in exchange for grounded mobility.

CAUP

Smash Journeyman
Analyze ten armada matches against falco second by second and if you still have issues come back

KoyalKitKat

Smash Cadet
thanks. I usually play against bad Falcos, so I never thought I would need help in the MU until this moment! I'll report back :)

Top Bottom