• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon vs Falco

brickman

Smash Lord
That falco was not very good at a lot of things. For example, there were practically no grabs, shl, the shines were not jumped out of quick enough, a lot of your jumps were not sh when they should have been. Good falcon though. Lots of creative combos, good timing and spacing, as all good falcon matches, it was fun to watch.

Devotion

Smash Apprentice
your friend needs to work on his falco. As said before no shl, shines not jumped out of quick enough, I hardly saw any b-airs at the end of his shine combos. But other than that your falcon was really entertaining to watch. I respect falcon players :).

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Good **** Frozen, Hat normally seems to have a good start against you when I watch you two play, but he always falls apart at some point. He just has to become more comfortable with Falco and spam more. >.>

falco freak

Smash Journeyman
the falcon is pretty good. but the falco is mediocore. it has potential but u gotta waveshine and not f-smash and dash atk as much.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
The falcon is pretty good, from what I could tell, and very confident and knowledgeable about spacing. Falco wasn't so good, as has been said.

The music could also have been better, IMO.

Miharu

Smash Hero
Falco needs more waveshine combos, and just combos in general. That shine fulljump dair crap doesn't work. More grabs would be nice too.

Falcon was pretty good. Nice combos and tech-chasing.

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
Falco is bad, Falco(N) = good. Frozen it says your location is baltimore county. IM wondering if your going to otakon in 2007 and if I can expect to play your falcon in July

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Frozen, you should put a note in the first post or some **** proclaiming Hat's newness. All these posts have like the same message about him. >.>

TAK$

Smash Ace
Falco is bad, Falco(N) = good. Frozen it says your location is baltimore county. IM wondering if your going to otakon in 2007 and if I can expect to play your falcon in July
yah he's going to otakon, even if i have to drag him there myself, but he never misses these things anyway.

Top Bottom