• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

falcon kick as an edgeguard technique

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE, THERE ARE MORE VIABLE OPTIONS AGAINST CERTAIN CHARACTERS AS A EDGEGUARD (such as FLUB KNEE). ATM IT ISNT GUARANTEED AT LEAST UNTIL I TRY IT ON OTHER CHARACTERS.

Falcon kick when coming from above can send the opponent either Behind or In front of falcon. Using falcon kick as an edgeguard can send the opponent further from the stage or underneath the stage.

I have two videos of falcon kick edgeguard, but as i said before, there are more viable options, and you should only do it if you know wtf youre doing

Edgeguard against martha
This one only worked because it was an accidental mindgame. I pressed the wrong button and we burst into treats.

Edgeguard against MK

This one was wifi, so it might work differently offline

*filler filler sex filler filler*

mlorenzo

Smash Journeyman
This works a lot, but one character i will not recommend doing this is to GNW. I also like doing falcon kick to footstool or raptor boost.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
g&w would prolly **** the **** out of us if we tried it lul

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Legit if and only if the opponent doesn't see it coming. Quite like regular aerial FK in fact.

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
A thread on this was posted a LONG time ago by Skip i think

and the verdict was

Old Mainz kick ***, **** that new **** its stupid

its good that you acknowledge that there are better options.
The ONLY time i would recomend this is if you'd taken the person to the ledge multiple times and they know you're gonna use one of falcons main aerials. If you want the person to **** their pants, then fine.

But other than that, no.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
good for surprise, nothing else

Moar **** if you LC the grounded FK into ultimate surprise buttsecks

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Top Bottom