• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco Vs. Wolf Vs. Krystal: The Fate of StarFox Characters!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArcaneKitsune

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FoxMcCloud022390
3DS FC
4699-8504-1203
Well as we all know these two characters are still up for debate as to who makes it into the character roster for SSB4. Right now in terms of content for the StarFox franchise in SSB4 there is only one playable character (Fox), an assist trophy (Andross) and an item (Smart Bomb). Other than those three things the StarFox franchise has nothing else going for it in SSB4. With the release of the both versions in a few months I'm sure will see more StarFox content get revealed.

Now as far as playable StarFox characters go, (besides Fox) most fans want Falco & Wolf both to return. While others only want Falco over Wolf & vise versa. There is also a pretty decent demand for Krystal as a newcomer. Most fans who want Krystal in the game propose that she should replace Wolf or Falco. Plus there is some support for having 4 StarFox reps which is unsettling to a certain degree with some fans.

I now ask you my fellow smashboardians and SSB fans what are your thoughts on this matter? The friendly discussion may now commence.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
This isn't Gamefaqs. We already have a Krystal thread. Please use that for discussion.

ArcaneKitsune

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FoxMcCloud022390
3DS FC
4699-8504-1203
This isn't Gamefaqs. We already have a Krystal thread. Please use that for discussion.
Well excuse me for trying to start up thread to discuss the rest of the StarFox characters. Besides my thread isn't about just Krystal. Its about the remaining unconfirmed StarFox characters & the idea of Krystal joining the SSB4 roster.

Last edited:

andimidna

Smash Master
Right now I'm thinking:

Wolf- main roster (unlockable again)
Falco- DLC (popular because he's so similar to Fox- changing that would be a bad idea and Wolf adds more to the roster)
Krystal- ...maybe next time (she'd be cool, but she's unlikely IMO)

ArcaneKitsune

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FoxMcCloud022390
3DS FC
4699-8504-1203
Myself I think Wolf will return, but Falco on the other hand I'm not sure what his fate will be. Krystal in my opinion could be DLC or she could possibly make it into the roster taking Falco's place, but thats just me.

Hong

The Strongest
People are talking about this in separate threads for all three of those characters specifically, as well as a stickied thread for speculating character appearances. Discuss it there... there are plenty of folks who will have thoughts on the matter. Thanks for your enthusiasm, though!

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom