• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco (MUGG) vs Link (Nik)

Enzyme

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, your technical game is pretty sound, you just need some work stringing attacks together and it looks like your predictability as well, both anticipating what he's going to do as well as not letting yourself be caught in a pattern.

R3N0

Smash Lord
your pillar needs work, good shl to shine. uhm.. tech more.. and use more lasers to find an opening rather than to always lead into an attack.

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
when you are doing moving shl your lasers are a teeny bit too high. if you can just press B like, 2 milliseconds later and then fastfall your lasers should be around falcos stomach level, then you'll be golden.

MUGG

Smash Apprentice
So what i must improve:
- More SHL
- Combos, pillaring
- not so high SHLs

Thanks for your backup guys.

Giggidax

Smash Ace
am i the only one who didnt know to fastfall dairs when pillaring? ugh im so stupid, ive spent my whole falco career not fast falling and getting shield grabbed. but ive only been playing for a couple months so i still have time to break the habit.

anyway, good match, ur SHLs did seem a little bit too high. everytime u did them i felt weird because they were at such a different height. i dunno, i think i have OCD. but yea, at the beginning there was a part where u were just throwing out bairs and stuff hoping ur opponent would run into them. work on ur spacing and creating openings.

Top Bottom