• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco Mismatched BTT Video

Mimorox

Smash Cadet
The following is a video of falco beating all the others characters target test stages. I worked really hard creating these strats and getting good times, so I hope you enjoy it! :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBTH8xl0jwY

Some notes:
I reuploaded it with jiggs stage now included. >_<
I know some parts have mistakes, or better strats, but I don't have countless hours to play this, so I'm sorry about the places where I could have done better. Feel free to try and beat some of my records. ;o
YL's stage isn't there because he can't hit the one in the box, and falco's isn't there because I didn't catch it on video, and didn't want to put the vid on hiatus while I tried to get the score again. I included my current record in my total.
Videos without game sounds means I left the in-game music playing, and it would have sounded weird with the added music.
I made this in windows movie maker, perhaps the worst movie making program out there. It crashed far more then 10 times, and the volume is really low because of certain tweaks I had to do for some reason. Also the little things that say the time are kinda ugly. >_>

Seanson

Smash Ace
Mismatched BtT is always fun to watch!

Edit: now that I've watched it, i can say that was amazing, great use of lazers! nice 2.22 on GaW :D

Mimorox

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the comments guys. :p

And bump for anyone else who wants to watch it. >_>

Mimorox

Smash Cadet
To play on other characters stages, you need an action replay.

And I beat my falco on kirby record by .98 seconds yesterday. >_>

Metà

Smash Master
That was amazing, and I loved the strats you used. You used the lasers and wall jumps incredibly well, and I think we've finally found a good use for the f-air: MISMATCH BTT! :laugh: Although, I was a little disappointed that you didn't put in the SEAK one. A mismatch compilation is not complete without SEAK. *Laser, laser, shine!* :p

Top Bottom