• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

F-air cancel on tip of ledge w/vid

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrButterFuzz

Smash Rookie
I'm not sure if this is a bug or not. I just thought this should be address.

When your character is on the tip of the ledge and, just when it looks like he/she is about to fall. I can't get a clean f-air cancel right on that spot, but works for dair, bair, and up-air cancel. I get the power shield animation instead. This works on everyone except, Ike, Sonic, and Donkey Kong...but its kinda weird how it does work with them. It’s like there animation pushes them out of that ledge sweet spot. If you try it out with them you'll understand what I mean. I've also tried this on multiple stages and same results

http://youtu.be/VrNT1qpwtCY

Priate link btw.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
This is a known bug and is in the list of known bugs. "Edge canceling aerials with the C-stick can be done by just standing still. This is because of the C-stick counting as direction + A." Thanks for letting us know, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom