• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ezio Auditore cause why not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger123

Smash Journeyman
With the recent Raymen trophy it shows that Nintendo doesn't mind getting in touch with other companies. Now with that being said I still think his chances are pretty much 0 but I truly would love to have him. The only problem is making moves that don't involve him tearing people apart so I though I would make one.

Who is Ezio?
Ezio is the most popular and well like of the assassins creed franchise and also the most represented assassin as well being in 3 of the games.

Move Set
Standard A: one tape left jab followed by right jab followed by a kick to the head
Tilt side: Thrusts both arms foward with hidden blades causing major knockback
Tilt up: Swings a knife from below thrusting up to send someone in the air.
Tilt down: Kicks at the knees causing someone to trip.

Smashes
Side Smash: Punch to the face followed by a swipe to the body.
Up Smash: Swings a mace upward
Down Smash: Swings one sword in one hand and small axe in another swings both arms outward to hit on both sides.

Specials
Standard B: Shoots crossbow longer its held down the harder the shot.
Side Special: Throws a group of 3 throwing knives.
Up Special: Extra leap with a reach with the hook blade if you grab someone you slam them to the ground.
Down special: Throws smoke bomb to the ground making him not seeable in the surrounding area.
Final Smash: Flies in on the bomber coming across the stage dropping bombs

Air Game
Neutral air: Spins with tomahawk in his hand
Forward A: Throws tomahawk a short distance, if players directly in front it won't be thrown.
Backward A: Quick backward spin with a bunch followed by a kick
Up A: Quickly Jabs hands upward repetitively with hidden blades causing continuing damage
Down A: Swipes sword in a downward motion causing player to slam into the ground.

Sorry if it is not the most put together moveset but it was tough thinking of ways to actually fit in the game.
Here Are some Alternate Costumes he could have

Like i said I pretty much know he won't be in but I really would not mind it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom