• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Exarch Videos on Youtube (New Videos Added 8/16/7)

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
A new video from Smash Aid X. Me vs GAWes... Enjoy!
Plus some older stuff I'm just linking now.

Youtube:
GAWes (CF) vs Exarch (Peach) YS

TheLaw (Falco) vs Exarch (Peach) YS
TheLaw (Falco) vs Exarch (Peach) FD

Exarch (Peach) vs Phanna (Samus) YS
Exarch (Peach) vs Phanna (Samus) Pkstm
LOL at Florida the Tech State.

Exarch (Peach) vs Rice (Falco) YS
Exarch (Peach) vs Rice (Falco) Pkstm
Exarch (Peach) vs Rice (Falco) FD
1-up (Sheik) vs Exarch (Peach) YS
1-up (Sheik) vs Exarch (Peach) DL64
1-up (Sheik) vs Exarch (Peach) FD

Filefront (note these are the same videos as listed above):
1-up (Sheik) vs Exarch (Peach) YS
1-up (Sheik) vs Exarch (Peach) DL64
1-up (Sheik) vs Exarch (Peach) FD

And just for BIG C (Filefront):
Chuck Norris Match, Momo Rice Manko and Exarch-I'm the peppermint falcon.. watch for the best roll punisher in the game at the end.

Comments and constructive criticisms are appreciated.
I might add more later (videos and words)...

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Dude, your Peach is a freakin beast. I've never seen a Peach like yours...

Exarch for best Peach in FL!!

:p

Peachtress

Smash Ace
Exarch Sexiness, BRB

EDIT: I watched the first matches and they were great. Your spacing was beautiful. Everything of your Peach seems pretty solid, aerial game and ground game.

However, it bothered me, around the third match, you didn't spam turnips. Whenever you approached, he would kill your sheild with speed. As a suggestion, some defensive play around this area would have avoided alot of the damage he inflicted.

1-up tends to like face-to-face combat, he murdered you when it came to it (and me, when I played him). Keeping your distance with turnips and looking for an opening would have made your game alot heavier upon him.

Anyways, awesome Peach. I'll watch the rest soon. Thanks for putting em up. :)

Whitefire

Smash Apprentice
Your peach looks very similar too mine cept you make a few less mistakes. Like you I don't pull a lot of turnips out of the ground, especially against sheik on a small level, so I forgive you for that. I saw some very nice play in video 2 that shows that you were in full control of the game most of the time, that seems to be a key in beating a shiek or marth, not messing up.

Good job on these, you seem to handle your peach well.

-WF

Master Peach

Smash Ace
Hey I have to say your good with with Peach as a matter of fact me and you seem to have to same fighting style. Every move you made is exactly what I would have do ib the game. Isn;t that odd. ^^

BIG C

Smash Master
obviously i will not watch matches of exarch unless the incluse omega chuck and u know what i mean exarch i wanna see some of the omega chuck action BIG C was omega chuck once at SAVII and is proud of that

exarch

doot doot doot
Allright Big C, there's chuck norris match up now. No Omega chuck was in it cause it was the first one we did. You want it on Youtube too?

Thanks for all the comments. I don't spam turnips, it's true, but it's a concious decision on my part.

FYI: 1-up almost beat Azen's marth on DL64 this weekend. It went to last stock both +140%

nooboob

Smash Cadet
Dude your Peach is sick! But I already knew that.

Hey, I want to play you sometime in 2 weeks (the week of the 11th) to see if constant training has improved my game any...

If you were wondering I did watch the videos... (between class boredom leads to smash, who knew?)

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Your Peach is really good. I really enjoyed those matches.

allboutpeach

Smash Ace
yea exarch, where were the turnips? but ur peach is still way good. I have problems with falcos, stupid pillaring, and they make my technical skills go wack as well, i guess i'll keep practicing against him, since everyone in my crew basically picked him up

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
The sheer lack of turnips against a Sheik player is disturbing.

Aside from that, I believe you could have shut down many of his aggressive aerials with well placed Up+Bs and spaced fsmashes (and to a lesser extent, utilt). Like you dsmashed when Sheik was well into the air a lot of times.

Whenever you edge hog Sheik and she teleports to a platform, jump past her and smack her with a nair that sends her back out. Trust me, you'll have the time.

Your recovery against Sheik was also a bit predictable. If possible, try to hover high enough above and land intelligently.

Dr.ROC

Smash Apprentice
I thought your peach was really good. You would totally kick my @$$. And you went up against some really good players as well, as a fellow peach player, I commend you for kicking @$$.

K1T3

Smash Lord
Good spacing for getting off those downtilts.
Nice upairs too. They worked better then opting for the easier nair.
Don't be afraid to DI off the stage, you should be able to DI enough from a tilt from sheik to avoid the slap.
I'm guessing you do it to try to catch them off gaurd, but it's still normally a better idea to try to sweetspot the ledge with your upB, you didn't seem to want to do it and got slapped or fsmashed as punishment.
Turnips would help a lot.... though you said you purposely don't use them so nvm I guess....

Good matchs though, keep it up

Oh yeah, learn to powershield some lasers and dairs too =)

exarch

doot doot doot
BUMPZORZ New videos just added from 1/27. Really recent stuff of me... watch how fast i can play! (x.x)

Oh and I'll be adding new other things too, y'all can watch my ineptitude vs falco in a couple of days. Any tips will be greatly appreciated when those come up.

I'm always looking for suggestions. (you'll notice more turnips this time through).

Top Bottom