• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Everyone has Different Victory Themes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NekuShikazu

Smash Journeyman
I was watching Nintendo Treehouse Live, and during the Super Smash Bros Wii U character showoff, Rosalina defeats Little Mac and her victory theme sounds like a SE from Mario Galaxy.
So who knows if Mario and the others from the series have the same victory theme? Do you think they'll use different victory themes for everyone or everyone from the same series has the same victory theme?

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
Well, it appeared to be a dropped feature from Brawl, so it make sense they brought it back.

As long as all veterans keep their old victory theme's, I'll be fine with this.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
On the tournament, I did notice Bowser having a metal remix of the SMB victory theme, a-la MK.

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
Not everyone has unique themes. Link shares his with Zelda.
Both Bowser and Rosalina have unique ones though.

PF9

Smash Lord
Bowser having a metal theme is very fitting. A popular music song I could see as a theme for Bowser is "Hall of the Mountain King" by Savatage - I'll be playing that when I use him in like, Classic mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom