• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Every piece of originality: Stickman for Sm4sh!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quinfordmac

Smash Journeyman
NNID
quinford_GameCo
Yeah, I know. You most likely have no idea who "stickman" is. Well I'll tell ya! Stickman is, at his core, a stick figure. Design below.

(I'll post individual posts so this does not turn into a megapost)

Quinfordmac

Smash Journeyman
NNID
quinford_GameCo
(I most likely will revise that design) Stickman hails from many games, including

-shooters
-fighters
-MMORPGs

You could make a moveset with just that. In fact, that is what I am going to do. Also, I'll list the game I got that piece from, in case you wanted to know.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Ah yes the mother of all characters in excistance stickman is in every web game in excistence but techanicly 4th party i did not see any games with the stickman

Quinfordmac

Smash Journeyman
NNID
quinford_GameCo
Since no one believes he can be great, here is the proof.

AAA- Sonic like punch-punch kick

Side smash- pulls out a katana and makes an underhead cut, followed up by a diagonal cut if done again

Up Smash- pulls out a spartan shield and swings it over his head

Down Smash- Pulls out two one-handed swords (standard) and stabs the ground on both sides of him

Dash Attack- Alfred Morris TD celebration (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42DZ8mc04S4)

B-Pulls out a sketch rifle and fires a few pellets by rapidly pressing b. Works like Super Scope

Side B- Stick-douken

Up B- A flaming uppercut with Marth's range

Down B- He gets in a boxing-like position, move works like counte

Final Smash-Super Stickman-Stickman grows spikey yellow hair, it basically functions like Wario Man

Quinfordmac

Smash Journeyman
NNID
quinford_GameCo
@MorbidAltruism I just want you to know that like came up three times in my alerts. Three times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom