• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Event Reward Not Unlocking?

manisier

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, after about forty grueling attempts, I finally completed Hungry Hungry Kirby (Kirby's Crazy Appetite in NTSC regions) on Hard. However, the reward did not unlock, and the next event didn't unlock either. I did it again on Easy and the next event unlocked, but still no reward. Any explanation for this? I really, really do not want to do it again on Hard...

Zylach

Smash Ace
NNID
Orienlithel
3DS FC
1934-1731-9287
I've had the same problem with another event not giving me the reward for fulfilling the reward conditions. I don't know if this is a consistent problem or not and the only thing you can hope to do, I think, is to redo the event. I can tell you a little trick for that event in particular though if it helps: If you eat one of the Dededes and absorb his power, using that neutral B to eat the food will recover slightly more than by using Kirby's default neutral B. Just picking the food up will heal less than either of these strategies.

Top Bottom