• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

entrance?

fums63

Smash Apprentice
i heard that at jump festa there was a video showing her fight. so what was her entrance?

Luthien

Smash Ace
Well, the vast majority of us figure (I think) that she'll be using Farore's wind. I personally think it will look like it did in the first SSE video (magical tornado flies onto stage, flash of light, Zelda appears). Of course, this hasn't been confirmed, so nobody knows for certain.

Zelda_Sheik

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I also believe that. Look, I'm back and awake still.
P.D: Could someone tell me at what hour Sakurai updates the Dojo?

finalark

SNORLAX
Didn't you make a topic just like this for the PT?

Anyway, I agree with Luthien about the entrance.

Actually, who did you hear all of this from?

Luthien

Smash Ace
Yeah, I also believe that. Look, I'm back and awake still.
P.D: Could someone tell me at what hour Sakurai updates the Dojo?
Hello! Nice to see you again. ;)

Anyway, Sakurai updates the Dojo sometime between 12:30 and 1:30 Saskatchewan time (I'm on vacation and have memorized it), so you're gonna have to figure it out timezone-wise from there.

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
As of right now it seems that each character has one entrance but who knows they may suprise us. As for her on screen entrance I agree with the others it's probably the Farore's wind/warp thing she does in the SSE video. Though I wish Link and Zelda had the TP warp matter I thought it was cool.

blink777

Smash Journeyman
Gotta go with the crowd and say that Farore's Wind entrance is most like. I can't really think of any canon-ical entrances she's made in her own games that they could use as a starting point.

Luthien

Smash Ace
-spAzn-, you have, without a doubt, the best signature I have ever seen. I remember watching that part of the SSE video dozens of times before being dragged away from the computer by the guys in white coats...Fums63, the animation in his/her sig. is what I think Zelda's entrance will look like.

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
-spAzn-, you have, without a doubt, the best signature I have ever seen. I remember watching that part of the SSE video dozens of times before being dragged away from the computer by the guys in white coats...Fums63, the animation in his/her sig. is what I think Zelda's entrance will look like.
Haha thanks, I remember when the video first came out just like you I watched it a whole bunch of times till my sister yelled at me. So yeah it's most likely gonna be that since I believe Peach uses her umbrella as an entrance which she also used in the video as well.

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dojo updates are 7:00 AM GMT every weekday. If you don't know how to equate that with your time zone, do it until you're familiar with how your timezone compares with GMT.

I can't stop thinking that threads about "entrances" are about sex ed. -.- What is Peach's entrance? What is Zelda's entrance? What is Zamus's entrance? It just sounds bad after hearing it asked a lot.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Dojo updates are 7:00 AM GMT every weekday. If you don't know how to equate that with your time zone, do it until you're familiar with how your timezone compares with GMT.

I can't stop thinking that threads about "entrances" are about sex ed. -.- What is Peach's entrance? What is Zelda's entrance? What is Zamus's entrance? It just sounds bad after hearing it asked a lot.

Farore's wind seems most likely, and it's logical. She doesn't really have any canon ways to enter the battle.
She could always appear from the sky in the crystal Ganon trapped her in, in OOT, and the TOW would appear on the crystal, glow, and the crystal would shatter when she reaches the floor.

fums63

Smash Apprentice
Didn't you make a topic just like this for the PT?

Anyway, I agree with Luthien about the entrance.

Actually, who did you hear all of this from?
yes i did. :) i heard this in the jump festa thread.

Top Bottom