• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ENTER THE HARDBODY

how swagged up is this game right now?

• swag a thousand trillion!!

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • swag on a zillion!!

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • incalculable amounts of swag

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • enter the hardbody more like enter the swag

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • SWAG OUT!

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • wow! strapped with the swag!

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Nabe, if you really are the hider, I have absolutely no idea why you were playing the way you were playing :-/. unvote

But really, you need to actually explain your pushes, you can't just expect everyone to immediately understand everything that you're doing and subsequently assume you as Town.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm not going to lie, no lynching would be pretty whack.

Vote: Kataefi

I will be around if anyone wants to talk, but I'm pretty sure this will land us scum. If we end up going Hilt, that's all fine and dandy I guess, personally I don't think he's a bad presence this game albeit I won't deny he's mostly been sidelining and not getting into the main spot light, so I'll kinda begrudgingly throw my vote down on him if need be. Not trying to deter a lynch from happening here by splitting up direction, but yeah, them's my thoughts on it. I do know one thing though, and that's that someone needs to get bodied.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I'm not going to lie, no lynching would be pretty whack.

Vote: Kataefi

I will be around if anyone wants to talk, but I'm pretty sure this will land us scum. If we end up going Hilt, that's all fine and dandy I guess, personally I don't think he's a bad presence this game albeit I won't deny he's mostly been sidelining and not getting into the main spot light, so I'll kinda begrudgingly throw my vote down on him if need be. Not trying to deter a lynch from happening here by splitting up direction, but yeah, them's my thoughts on it. I do know one thing though, and that's that someone needs to get bodied.
Bardull, we have a few hours before lynch time hits, and our main lynch pool is either a Circus or (possible) Hilt. I would rather you come over to the Hilt side plz.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Alright, back to the Circus Wagon. Nabe, why did you play the way you did? (Why not play like you did in Necromaf)

Unvote Vote: Circus

Chu chuuuu

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I don't have a problem with Hilt. I'd prefer Circus. Hilt is a compromise. He has been present at times, but I didn't really get any solid read from him, due to him not really putting himself on the line. Yet I didn't see anything wrong with that.

... Aww Whatever.

... It's...

HARD BODYING TIME

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
votecount 1.15
kuz (1) - circus
ranmaru (1) - kuz
bardull (1) - kataefi
circus (3) - sworddancer. kary death bear
rockin (1) - hilt
hilt (5) - rockin nabe soup bardull ranmaru
not voting (1) - pjb

voting log
soup -> ruy -> none -> rockin -> hilt
pjb -> soup -> none -> kataefi -> nabe -> none
rockin -> sworddancer. -> kary -> none -> hilt
death bear-> circus -> ranmaru
ranmaru -> ruy -> rockin -> sworddancer. -> kuz -> nabe -> circus -> nabe -> circus -> hilt
circus -> kuz
sworddancer. -> ruy -> none -> ranmaru -> none -> bardull -> circus
nabe -> circus -> bardull -> circus -> pjb -> hilt
kuz -> ruy -> soup -> ranmaru
kataefi -> kuz -> sworddancer. -> ranmaru -> bardull
hilt -> bardull -> kataefi -> ruy
kary -> hilt -> rockin -> circus
bardull -> kuz -> ranmaru -> kataefi -> nabe -> none -> kataefi -> hilt

d1 ends 3/16 11:59:59 pm est

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well, you were there from start to finish. That's one thing. And two, you gave opinions and you weren't inactive from the start. You also didn't give off that vibe I talked about, the "no no you have to accuse me of this so I can say you are pandering". I had you as townie there, I liked your play there.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Well, you were there from start to finish. That's one thing. And two, you gave opinions and you weren't inactive from the start. You also didn't give off that vibe I talked about, the "no no you have to accuse me of this so I can say you are pandering". I had you as townie there, I liked your play there.
No, I wasn't there from start to finish. I missed every crucial part of the game, including the ending.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
... But you were there enough to give paragraphs. ;-; I felt that was a good play for a possible pr. You even said to someone yourself, that you weren't going to be the 'muscle' of the game. That's what I feel a pr should play like. Townie but not too townie, and being present enough, but not lurking. You didn't need to be poked to give elaboration on things either.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Lol Nabe I think your previous post states that you had a 502 bad gateway xD

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Actually reading into this more I feel like you're being kinda choppy with everything Bardull. Covering a ton of topics and trying to seem like you've got a direction going without the ethic of actually putting it into motion. I recall a lot of snippets and the need to add your opinion into things that are either irrelevant at this point or things that have changed. This includes how I feel about your need to recite reads and disagree with things, yet drop whatever you had going and content with just saying 'I dislike this.'

Have you looked into what's going on currently?
That's just your perception I guess. There's a difference between trying to put things in motion and my pushes being swept up by other predicaments, y'know? Like, I strongly dislike Kat's slot, but even my strong distaste gets covered up by the pushes of other players. Even now, there's more force behind the Hilt push and less emphasis on the Kat push I made. I want to push Kat and see him go down, but I figure that trying to push Kat hard when we're at deadline is essentially committing Town suicide since there'd be a split in direction.

For the sake of answering your post completely, I was definitely aware of what was going on at the time and still felt that Kat was a baller push.

For the record, I didn't respond to this post since I didn't see this post like a page after it was said. Or it wasn't really relevant to my direction at the time to respond to you, sorry about that. Hope that doesn't make me sound like a ****.

BTW, who's your top two town reads/top two scum reads right now? Bit of a blur with everything that's happened this game. I remember you liking Sword but that's pretty much it.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Come on people, more votes on the Hilt wagon. we got less then two hours.

I DO NOT WANT A NO LYNCH ON DAY 1

BarDulL

Town Vampire
WRT Nabe's Hider play, I feel that the Hider should be playing as pro-town as possible and take up a leadership position. Scum inadvertently wastes a kill on him as a result, that's why I'm kinda confused by his claim. There haven't been any CCs yet though, so I have no reason not to believe him.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
We'd only need one more. If we have to I feel we can only swing towards Circus, unless one of Swords/Kary/Deathbear appeared.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
HOLY SHI

I forgot I got MG HD collection and peace walker on 360.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
At least we can now get some clarification on the whole Kat vs. Hilt thing.

Will try to get my ISO's on people finished by to Morrow, but no promises.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
votecount 1.16
kuz (1) - circus
ranmaru (1) - kuz
bardull (1) - kataefi
circus (2) - kary death bear
rockin (1) - hilt
hilt (7) - rockin nabe soup bardull ranmaru pjb sworddancer.

voting log
soup -> ruy -> none -> rockin -> hilt
pjb -> soup -> none -> kataefi -> nabe -> none -> hilt
rockin -> sworddancer. -> kary -> none -> hilt
death bear-> circus -> ranmaru
ranmaru -> ruy -> rockin -> sworddancer. -> kuz -> nabe -> circus -> nabe -> circus -> hilt
circus -> kuz
sworddancer. -> ruy -> none -> ranmaru -> none -> bardull -> circus -> hilt
nabe -> circus -> bardull -> circus -> pjb -> hilt
kuz -> ruy -> soup -> ranmaru
kataefi -> kuz -> sworddancer. -> ranmaru -> bardull
hilt -> bardull -> kataefi -> ruy
kary -> hilt -> rockin -> circus
bardull -> kuz -> ranmaru -> kataefi -> nabe -> none -> kataefi -> hilt

everyone gather round for our first warrior has fallen by getting lynched. no. more than lynched. i think we can all agree that was full on unbridled....

HARDBODY

HILT (VANILLA TOWNIE) HAS BEEN HARDBODY CREWD

THE HARDBODY HAS BEEN POSTPONED (CUZ IT NEVER ENDS) TIL 3/18 11:59:59 PM EST

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
its aBOUT that gorfdamn time yall

the ballers of the universe reconvened for some more hardbodying. however as they returned they realized that people had already got ****ed up in their mission to fight off the intruders

TOO

MUCH

HARDBODY
TH3KUZINATOR (TOWN HIDER)
BARDULL (SCUMBAG)
SWORDDANCER. (VANILLA TOWNIE)
HAVE ALL BEEN ****ED OUTTA HEAR. GOOD GORF IS THAT A LOT OF *******. MAY THE HARDBODY CONTINUE TIL 3/29 11:59:59 PM EST​

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
votecount 2.01
nabe (1) - ranmaru
not voting (8) - soup pjb rockin death bear circus nabe kataefi kary

voting log
soup ->
pjb ->
rockin ->
death bear ->
ranmaru -> nabe
circus ->
nabe ->
kataefi ->
kary ->

with 9 ballin it takes 5 to hardbody. deadline is 3/29 11:59:59 pm est

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Before we do anything can we give Hilt a proper burial????

Bless his soul. He shall be avenged

Top Bottom